Big Wheel -vs- Bigger Rock - S6E1

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, sonsanorak said:

Would falkirk fans agree that signing more players in january will take them to the next level? Or is houston the problem?

We'd be better paying 10 quid a month to pay him off. He is totally clueless.

Loy is struggling for me and as pointed out our right hand side is basically a line up we might have had away to ibrox, defensive first. If we took Hippo out of the game today, we would be struggling more

Should have been simple enough to bring in a fullback on Loan that can play either side . Playing gasparotto out there is a total joke. Having to stick taiwo out there tells you how brutal Harris is. I hope Houston's still got the receipt for him.

Basically that summed up David Wilson. Stunning ball for the goal, then all too weak defensively in the lead up to the penalty.

Think I'll just watch that through ball on repeat on SonsTV for the rest of my life though. It looked absolutely sublime from up here.

Well this is fucking shite.

Thank f**k for Hippo he's been positive any time he gets on the ball and the only player we've got that's trying to do anything other than a square pass.

Gasparotto and Taiwo as our right hand side is a fucking disgrace and quite predictably they're giving us nothing going forward.

Still don't think Loy is fit he has been completely anonymous so far.

Archived