Big Wheel -vs- Bigger Rock - S6E1

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cedrick1 said:

??? 

Dear god, he's implying your akin to a highways stalker/nutjob, Rutger Hauer type, wanting someone to molest, kill or torment, on the way to Grangemouth for the match.

But fear not, these Grangemouth folks are known to have relations within their own families themselves.

Rest easy.

2-1 Sons

12 hours ago, MrDust said:

Twas under Holt that Shepherd looked a prospect, radio Scotland were creaming over him and yet never really kicked a ball since then.

Someone stating he done well at Raith, two seasons ago and it was just really a cross for a goal, yet gets a two year contract.

12 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

Who?

That would be me, and aye, all he done was put in a good ball for a goal, the only time Iv probably gave him plaudits in his career for the first team

Thommo

Finlayson Luca/Watson/Grant Gallagher

Harris Craigen McKee Hippo

Austin Loy/O'Hara

completely unsure what pair of centre halfs is the right choice or even who is fit or not so any combo of two out of three is possible, just dont play Luca at RB. as far as the midfield is concerned i think we have to go with the approach we will score more than them is we are certainly going to concede.

cant even make myself write a prediction apart from the fact at least one of the above will be getting pelters on here tonight.

Game day.

Without knowing fitness it's tough to call how we should be lining up today. All I'd ask is that we've got players in their natural(ish) positions, let's put a right back at right back. I am concerned he'll start Shepherd.

25 minutes ago, spratte said:

i think we are trying to send shadwell to an early grave

Please don't ,Shadwell is always bang on and doesn't have a meltdown every time the Bairns standards slip.

One of the best posters on on here and his literary skills are second to none

1 hour ago, Young gun said:

Please don't ,Shadwell is always bang on and doesn't have a meltdown every time the Bairns standards slip.

One of the best posters on on here and his literary skills are second to none

Correct, assuming everyone else is called 'none'.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Yes. 

Two up top I'm guessing due to your team selection ?

I always thot Nade is more suited to being up top on his own.

I've a feeling this season will see Dumbarton fill the play off spot (9th) come May. The season on season rebuild on a limited budget was always gonna come a cropper at some point.

Its very much await to see our team selection that is our first suspense, take it in and think its not that bad, then the suspense to see if it isn't that bad.

Tho by all accounts if Shepherd starts, we will have the knives out before a ball is kicked

Just now, MrDust said:

I've a feeling this season will see Dumbarton fill the play off spot (9th) come May. The season on season rebuild on a limited budget was always gonna come a cropper at some point.

Its very much await to see our team selection that is our first suspense, take it in and think its not that bad, then the suspense to see if it isn't that bad.

Tho by all accounts if Shepherd starts, we will have the knives out before a ball is kicked

Nade will play up top with Stewart off him. Nade's looked half decent so far but I can't say I'm impressed with Stewart. I genuinely don't think we've done a great job with the folk we've brought in, there's some players that will do us a job but we lack any real quality on the evidence so far. We'll do well to finish any higher than 9th but I'm not even taking 9th as a given here, we have a lot of work to do.

1 minute ago, MrDust said:

Strangely enough I'd be less concerned if Sheps was a starter than coming off the bench. If he starts and does ok then, fine; if he's pish we can always bring O'Hara on to replace him. (I'm not saying we should start him btw)

Nade will play up top with Stewart off him. Nade's looked half decent so far but I can't say I'm impressed with Stewart. I genuinely don't think we've done a great job with the folk we've brought in, there's some players that will do us a job but we lack any real quality on the evidence so far. We'll do well to finish any higher than 9th but I'm not even taking 9th as a given here, we have a lot of work to do.

^^^ true

Archived