Big Wheel -vs- Bigger Rock - S6E1

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

O'Hara has always been the better prospect. I don't understand what Houston sees in Shepperd to give the lad a 2 year deal. O'Hara should be given a chance tomorrow if we're that low on numbers.

I've thought this for the past couple of years now and thought maybe when he brought O'hara back from his loan spell at East Fife he was going to be given a chance, 'kin naw!!! Then when he was given a chance at some pre season games, and he took those chances by all accounts, I thought he may be the preferred player out of the 2...'kin no the day wee man. Think shepps might have some pictures of Houston in unsavoury predicaments, either that or O'hara's, solid 9, mum has knocked Houstons advances back and he's took it out on her laddie. That is literally the only explanation for his selection, literally. the. only.

11 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

I've thought this for the past couple of years now and thought maybe when he brought O'hara back from his loan spell at East Fife he was going to be given a chance, 'kin naw!!! Then when he was given a chance at some pre season games, and he took those chances by all accounts, I thought he may be the preferred player out of the 2...'kin no the day wee man. Think shepps might have some pictures of Houston in unsavoury predicaments, either that or O'hara's, solid 9, mum has knocked Houstons advances back and he's took it out on her laddie. That is literally the only explanation for his selection, literally. the. only.

8 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

She really is a solid 9.

Pics, pics and more pics or GTFO. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

We are now absolutely buoyant at the return of wee Sexy Sibbs. This could mean two things.

1; You lot get skelped.

2; We remain as bad as we were the last two games, but the highs of tonight make the meltdown even more severe when we get pumped.

Its a real fine balance.

Heart says 2, head says 1, for me.

14 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Is Sibbald suspended tomorrow?

Edit: Aye he is. Belter.

Don't think he would have played anyway, at least not from the start, as he's only played about 20 minutes of football so far this season!

4 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

I'd rather they brought the crane on than shepherd to be honest.

9 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Shepherd hasn't kicked a ball since his first few appearances under Pressley when he looked a decent prospect. 

Twas under Holt that Shepherd looked a prospect, radio Scotland were creaming over him and yet never really kicked a ball since then.

Someone stating he done well at Raith, two seasons ago and it was just really a cross for a goal, yet gets a two year contract.

Shepherd must have a relative on the board, dodgy pics of Houstie or its a case of him sticking up for the gingers. A real heads gone moment.

Have Dumbarton been as stinking as their results so far ?

1 minute ago, MrDust said:

Twas under Holt that Shepherd looked a prospect, radio Scotland were creaming over him and yet never really kicked a ball since then.

Someone stating he done well at Raith, two seasons ago and it was just really a cross for a goal, yet gets a two year contract.

Shepherd must have a relative on the board, dodgy pics of Houstie or its a case of him sticking up for the gingers. A real heads gone moment.

Have Dumbarton been as stinking as their results so far ?

Who?

Archived