Arthurlie squad

Carilly

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, hando75 said:

I'm already concerned with the lack of discipline. Stupid sending off and the constant back chat to ref not a good sign. Have they learnt nothing from last year?

Agree with this big time... positive result though and at times looked decent but something not right imho!

Two games two wins, still pre-season as far as I am concerned though, Saturday will be a bigger test but should see a bigger reaction. As I have said before season starts for me a week on Saturday at Girvan although I am obviously hoping for a win this Saturday but by all accounts I think we are about a 20/1 shot to win at Newlandsfield going by comments from both clubs supporters.

27 minutes ago, Nugent4nil said:

Two games two wins, still pre-season as far as I am concerned though, Saturday will be a bigger test but should see a bigger reaction. As I have said before season starts for me a week on Saturday at Girvan although I am obviously hoping for a win this Saturday but by all accounts I think we are about a 20/1 shot to win at Newlandsfield going by comments from both clubs supporters.

It's Pollok v Arthurlie so any form is out the window. Both clubs have strengthened so should be a cracker.

And the season before and before that as well. The discipline has been a problem for years.

Discipline was middle of the pack for the west region most of the time until last season.

Everyone knows it was poor and I'm sure the manager has worked hard to rectify it. It didn't look good in game one of the season that we had a player red carded. Let's see in a few weeks time if it has improved before we start the discipline is a problem again.

Let's get behind the team on Saturday as hopefully it will provide us with a clue on how our season may pan out.

1 hour ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

Discipline was middle of the pack for the west region most of the time until last season.

Everyone knows it was poor and I'm sure the manager has worked hard to rectify it. It didn't look good in game one of the season that we had a player red carded. Let's see in a few weeks time if it has improved before we start the discipline is a problem again.

Let's get behind the team on Saturday as hopefully it will provide us with a clue on how our season may pan out.

Have we got a physio yet ?

Against Neilston, one of our players got clattered, and our manager was shouting at him to get up.

Archived