Curb Your Enthusiasm

Big Fifer

47 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Just finished Season 3, with what has to be the best, funniest swearing scene in television history.

Cheryl's dad belting out "Rimjob!" only beaten by Susie's "f**k you, you car wash c*nt!" :lol:

Loved that episode with the chef.

"I don't get it - why doesn't he swear in French?"

Just watched the latest episode. I think this season has been great so far. 
Rubbish bins. 
Passionate doodles.
Artificial fruit. 
Laverne Cox (she had a cold). 
The season has been great regarding the whole woke, me too and Weinstein carry on. 

3 men with broken teeth trying to find a Spanish waiter is the best thing I’ve seen on telly so far this year. 

Last nights episode was pretty, pretty, pretty meh. The weakest of the season so far. It just didnt work as an episode, but it did have a couple of very funny moments.
Chris Martin can gtf. The Funkhouser brother thing isnt working (but I understand the illness/passing of the Funkser in reality has prob meant this was a last min thing)

Overall the season so far had been terrific..with the 1st episode setting the bar very very high.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16/11/2020 at 12:44, TheScarf said:

They're doing a run through on Sky comedy in the evenings.  On series 7 now.  It's fucking superb.

Yeah I have caught bits of it as the wean goes to bed. Makes me wanna dig out the DVDs and run through it all again.

Think I will after I finish the Sopranos.