match fixing

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a cracking statement by the chairman.

Pulls no punches in describing what a complete clusterfuck we were as a club back then. And he is completely correct in his assessment that we have f**k all right to take the moral high ground when it comes to the running of other football clubs.

10 hours ago, nacho said:

you continue to seem to think you know better than the three legal experts that looked at ebts for the sfa, you dont, every single daft wee campaign started by the **** has failed because when you look at the evidence there is no proof and that includes the ebt nonsense. you continue posting your smug pish without anything to back it up as you cant seem to grasp the simple truth that your opinion is not fact and that the obvious connection between all those examples is that they are all utter nonsense

What utterly demented rambling!

I don't think that I know better than any legal experts, but I do know that along with virtually everybody, I know much much better than you.

Yours is the narrow little mind of the fundamentalist.  You seem incapable of seeing the distinctions, subtleties and nuances that can exist across things.  Your mind is only capable of classing all the things you see as hostile to Rangers as identical.  That's what allows you to dismiss them all without engaging with the actual facts.

Even our governing bodies have recognised (given the process pursued) that calls for title stripping carried much more weight than this match fixing nonsense, but no, for you it's all one and the same.

You've not even read my post properly before going off on one.  In it I'm not even making a different call from the "legal experts" on player registration.  I'm just saying that it was a stronger case than the latest rubbish.  You however cannot handle even that self evident truth.

We just get treated to laughable crap from this forum's leading moon howler.

10 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Mental. We were just shite and Duffy was too slow to sub on Novo. 

A lot of people are forgetting that the OF at that time were generally both horsing the opposition home and away, week in, week out. I used to stick a -2 bet on them both pretty much every week. The only surprise about the last day was the Dunfermline actually scored and carried a decent threat early doors. Celtic failed to win the title because Alan Thomson bottled a penalty. Also, didn't MoN try to get Celtic's ballboys down to Rugby Park so they could use a multi-ball system to maximise time available to score as many as possible? They deserved to lose the title for the sheer arrogance of that. 

Yep, I turned 18 in 2003, just at the sort of tail end of the 4 or 5 nil horsings you would see every week what with Larsson and Mols and all these guys playing.  I made more money than I lost that year putting Celtic or Rangers -2 or -3.

Celtic fans really are utterly fucking insane. It's now reached the stage where they're emailing the owners of other Scottish clubs demanding they speak out against Rangers and if the response they get isn't satisfactory to them the moon howling begins. To then pass on this private correspondence to SFA claiming some sort of Masonic conspiracy is pathetic Lee Wallace behaviour. The Rangers obsession from a section of the Celtic support is staggering. 

Ross McArthurs statement is a perfectly reasonable one, it would be entirely hypocritical for Dunfermline, the football club, to take the moral high ground on this one. 

12 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Last week I was then contacted by the SFA, as one of the recipients of the email had clearly not been satisfied with our reply, or was attempting to create an issue, and had asked our governing body to investigate further. I can confirm that the SFA sent me one email, which I fully responded to the same day, explaining that the recipient was either attempting to make mileage in some way, or had taken our reply out of context. There has been no further dialogue between DAFC and the SFA.

"out of context" right up there with "my account was hacked"

I demand a full judicial review of Bungfermline and their fans. If Bungfermline don't agree to this, they should be wound up or at least nuked from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

If we have ever spread wur cheeks for anyone, I'd say it's 1000X more likely that we lay down to Celtic when they skelped us 8-1 at EEP c.2006.

Bryn Halliwell has over 8GB of rebel songs on his iTunes IMO.

4 minutes ago, smpar said:

If we have ever spread wur cheeks for anyone, I'd say it's 1000X more likely that we lay down to Celtic when they skelped us 8-1 at EEP c.2006.

Bryn Halliwell has over 8GB of rebel songs on his iTunes IMO.

I remember when Killie beat us 6-0 at home too. Ally McCoist waddled off the bench waddled off the bench to be ushered through our defence for the 6th goal (Durrant scored too). We're basically Rangers East. 

5 pages in and the MSM are still playing catch up
There has been plenty of speculation around the Developing Story but at no point does it mention any football club or individual.
Dunfermline felt the need to issue a statement which was very unexpected, mentioning all range of unrelated issues.
The plot thickenings?

5 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

There has been plenty of speculation around the Developing Story but at no point does it mention any football club or individual.
Dunfermline felt the need to issue a statement which was very unexpected, mentioning all range of unrelated issues.
The plot thickenings?

Jesus wept :lol:

6 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The plot thickenings?

IMG_0547.JPG

Archived