Rutherglen Glencairn 2017-18

glensmad

Pictures and a full match report from yesterday's dramatic match (from the official club website) :-
http://www.freewebs.com/rutherglenglencairn/larkhalltha16917.htm

Love it [emoji16]

Cracking report as per just as well u record moments during the game as that was non stop from start to finish.

It was good to see McGuire back to his best yesterday too he battled for everything and was his best performance for a while also mcardle was exceptional his delivery was top class all day.

I thought the pitch was a bit bumpy and wouldn't suit Hamilton's style but he still produced the magic as per.

Up front Gormley reminds me of Ross McNeil give him half a chance and he'll bury it and McKay was at his best again a deserved motm and if anybody was due to get the winner it was him.

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since when did buster blood vessell out of bad manners start helping the glens coaching staff ? Bit of a coo that , he's got ants in his pants has he not ?

Mibby just as well the larky guy never filmed the winner or i think we may have saw some one combust on film ????[emoji14][emoji14][emoji12]

Since when did buster blood vessell out of bad manners start helping the glens coaching staff ? Bit of a coo that , he's got ants in his pants has he not ?
Mibby just as well the larky guy never filmed the winner or i think we may have saw some one combust on film ????[emoji14][emoji14][emoji12]

You should see George at training, a bundle of energy. He is infectious.

A good solid comfortable win for us today, and good to get a clean sheet. We were never in any danger after Gormley made the breakthrough near to half time. We could have scored a few more, I'm not convinced Sandro's disallowed goal was offside, but I'm not complaining about only 14 goals in 3 games.

Archived