Rutherglen Glencairn 2017-18

glensmad

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 28 November 2017 at 22:50, blue manalishi said:

I've just been shown a video clip of a band performing at the Venue who apparently appear on a regular basis in the place. This was shown to me by a Glencairn season ticket holder who used to be a regular in the Venue but was told not to come back to the place after he voiced his concerns about the 'entertainment that was on regularly at the Venue

Let's see the video.

31 minutes ago, lang said:

Tell however showed you it to post it on here

He doesn't have a P&B account , anyway it's not my place to tell people what to do. He's a glens man & a well kent face down there , so it's up to him what he wants to do about what takes place in the Venue. 

All I did last week was ask any Glencairn fan's on here if they were aware of the entertainment that takes place in there.....

I don't have footage  , I was shown it by said Glencairn fan.

11 hours ago, blue manalishi said:

He doesn't have a P&B account , anyway it's not my place to tell people what to do. He's a glens man & a well kent face down there , so it's up to him what he wants to do about what takes place in the Venue. 

All I did last week was ask any Glencairn fan's on here if they were aware of the entertainment that takes place in there.....

I don't have footage  , I was shown it by said Glencairn fan.

ffs bm, tell us what it is then.

A dodgy Slade tribute act?

Strippers?

Stop talking in riddles man and give us a clue.

Archived