Rutherglen Glencairn 2017-18

glensmad

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be to easy to rip the team apart from that first half performance but less said about it the better.

Fair play to the guys for there second half performance alot off fight and played really well at times.

Jay was unlucky with the penalty miss game changing moment at crucial time.

11 minutes ago, R.G.F.C said:

Would be to easy to rip the team apart from that first half performance but less said about it the better.

Fair play to the guys for there second half performance alot off fight and played really well at times.

Keep ur chin up m8 we will beat most teams in this league 

Pretty fair summary. Our first half defending was a nightmare, much better 2nd half. If Jay scores the penalty It's 3-4 v 10 men with half an hour to go, but instead the penalty save galvanised the Darvel defence.

It might have been a different if the ref hadn't bottled out of a red card for the Darvel goalie for handling outside the box in the first half, but I guess we'll never know.

1 minute ago, glensmad said:

Pretty fair summary. Our first half defending was a nightmare, much better 2nd half. If Jay scores the penalty It's 3-4 v 10 men with half an hour to go, but instead the penalty save galvanised the Darvel defence.

It might have been a different if the ref hadn't bottled out of a red card for the Darvel goalie for handling outside the box in the first half, but I guess we'll never know.

U like to moan m8 

give us credit 

we are no a bad team 

U like to moan m8 

give us credit 

we are no a bad team 

This is a Glencairn thread, so I was giving my thoughts on the game from our perspective. Darvel did play well and deserved the win, but I stand by my post above.

1 minute ago, glensmad said:

This is a Glencairn thread, so I was giving my thoughts on the game from our perspective. Darvel did play well and deserved the win, but I stand by my post above.

Pick ur chin up pal 

for a team that has spent no money we are remarkable 

a lot of clubs should follow our model 

14 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Rutherglen Glencairn have never actually deserved to lose a game. It's either the referree, the woodwork, players missing or the wind changing at half-time to benefit the opposition.

Rutherglen Glencairn have never actually deserved to lose a game. It's either the referree, the woodwork, players missing or the wind changing at half-time to benefit the opposition.

Did you actually read my last two posts or are you just unable to read them and process what they mean ?

8 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

A find your opinion funny as fuk, what iv read about you is true

Laughing at the banter i was at the game as someone said Darvel ripped rutherglen apart the first half second half rutherglen were the better team penalty save was the turning point Even though the ref and the lino got it wrong outside the box and on his way down when the challenge was made but we hung on great start for the Darvel strugglers as people have said good luck to glencairn for the rest of the season until they play us again 

Archived