PICTURES OF WEEL-KENT POSTERS AND JUNIOR FANS

larkyforever

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15/08/2017 at 12:50, Dindeleux said:

Pollok unveil their new signing whilst their supporters on here continue to insist that they don't have any more money than anyone else.

22caaacce3de122ab3a3388abcb81ad0.jpg

Barca can f**k off if they think that they're getting any money for him

Rabs fans in the pheasant celebrating our own win the taps came aff once news of Kilsyth Rangers dramatic collapse came through.
bb623d9378680b277f8b565e6ff0afa8.jpg

At last !!!! Ffs , took u long enough to come out your nuclear bunker in deepest eastside !!! You disappeared for a week after your defeat to us lol
At least your giving it a go now abiet a bit late !!!!????????????????????????????????????????????

8 hours ago, rednblack said:

Rabs fans in the pheasant celebrating our own win the taps came aff once news of Kilsyth Rangers dramatic collapse came through.

bb623d9378680b277f8b565e6ff0afa8.jpg

What the fuk is that, is that the best youve got, your team went through, well done, but believe me us humping your mob 3 going on 5 or 6 nil, was immense, winning that shitty trophy couldnae even top that:):):):)

On 16/08/2017 at 22:05, garrellburn said:

Two of the most prolific posters on here, funny how you never see them at a game though. Much too busy posting sh*te on here I suppose.

Totally nothing to do with the thread, clarify your claims or is it a secret, at least your mate from along the road liked it

9 hours ago, Krfc 10 said:

Totally nothing to do with the thread, clarify your claims or is it a secret, at least your mate from along the road liked it

Why is it nothing to do with the thread? It is factually true, one, a supporter of another club lives nowhere near his home town club (the clue is in his username) and so perhaps can be excused to some extent.

The other is apparently an ex- supporter of his home town club where he still lives but has not been seen at a game lately.

As far as my ^mate^ from along the road is concerned I am proud to number several lifelong Rabs supporters among my true friends and wish them well in their quest to retain the trophy they deservedly won last season. About groundsharing, Rob Roy were not prepared to accept the terms of the offer. We can live without the meagre amount they were prepared to pay.

Archived