Sportscene Watch 19/20

14 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I’ve just seen the sport scene intro for the first time. Are my eyes deceiving me or did I just see a kid pin up a photo of Scott Arfield on his wall - and he’s got a St Johnstone scarf on his wall up above it? WTF

20191027_193211.thumb.jpg.8826eda1a1d57e90e3c40287c4de0064.jpg

20191027_193211.thumb.jpg.8826eda1a1d57e90e3c40287c4de0064.jpg

What a daft scene they’ve depicted there. What were they thinking? “Okay so for the next shot we’ll have a kid pinning up a Rangers player in his room, accompanied with the memorabilia of loads of other Scottish teams. Cause that’s what kids do.”

On another note: Michael Stewart and Steven Thomson at each other’s throats there over a Rangers penalty. Bit awkward.

Livi should’ve had a penalty in the lead up to the red. Apparently a ‘keepers arm round the neck isn’t a foul.

2 hours ago, killie_lad said:

Those fan reaction things at the end are pointless. Aberdeen get scudded 4-0 Aberdeen fan "PATHetic from AebUrdeen" Celtic fan "Great performance sellick, top of the league"

Did enjoy the “we should be beating teams like Hearts” 😂

Edited by crispy

A full midweek card and not a sign of sportscene? Fairly sure they usually have one on at about 1am after the games but I can't see any sign of it this time.

Infact the only highlights of the Motherwell vs Killie game are literally showing the goals, not even the red card. What is this shit?

5 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

A full midweek card and not a sign of sportscene? Fairly sure they usually have one on at about 1am after the games but I can't see any sign of it this time.

Infact the only highlights of the Motherwell vs Killie game are literally showing the goals, not even the red card. What is this shit?

YouTube SPFL has longer highlights up.