Sportscene Watch 19/20

I can already hear that c**t Sutherland's nasally voice saying "Welcome back to SATURDAY Sportscene."

Sunday show being highlights/discussion of Sunday game(s), then back-to-back highlights from the Saturday games and the Championship (even if it's just goals) would be ideal.

Sportscene back on a Saturday night is great news. The Sunday night was terrible, you'd almost lost interest in that weekends results by the time it came on.

Now all we need is an announcement from sky that they're replacing the absolute haddies Kris Boyd, Neil McCann and Kris Commons with all the BT Scottish match coverage team, and our game will be in fine shape on tv.  I'd even subscribe to sky if they did that.

On 07/07/2020 at 06:49, PauloPerth said:

Sportscene back on a Saturday night is great news. The Sunday night was terrible, you'd almost lost interest in that weekends results by the time it came on.

Now all we need is an announcement from sky that they're replacing the absolute haddies Kris Boyd, Neil McCann and Kris Commons with all the BT Scottish match coverage team, and our game will be in fine shape on tv.  I'd even subscribe to sky if they did that.

Watched the football show on SSN on Monday and Boyd actually came off of it okay. Seemed to know what he was talking about, even when talking about United and Aberdeen.

Or Maybe Lockdown is getting to me.

The BT peeps are going to be on Celtic TV as they've apparently hired Sunset and Vine as the Production Company for their games, every other club is with Stream Digital

5 hours ago, ArabAuslander said:

The BT peeps are going to be on Celtic TV as they've apparently hired Sunset and Vine as the Production Company for their games, every other club is with Stream Digital

Thats a real waste. Ally McCoist and Alex Rae as well?! 😀

11 hours ago, ArabAuslander said:

Watched the football show on SSN on Monday and Boyd actually came off of it okay. Seemed to know what he was talking about, even when talking about United and Aberdeen.

Or Maybe Lockdown is getting to me.

Celtic TV using Sunset and Vine doesn’t meant they’ll use the BT team. 

• 2 weeks later...
There is time on the schedule for a 90 minute show, surely?
It should be treated like FA Cup final day. Interviews with legendary players who played for both clubs such as Derek Adams and Michael Fraser. A documentary featuring that County steward travelling to France to apologise to the YouTube guy and rediscover the spirit of football.

More coverage of Scottish football is good but having Thompson front one of the shows is laughable as is retaining Crichton. Two of the worst presenters / pundits going.

1 minute ago, RiG said:

More coverage of Scottish football is good but having Thompson front one of the shows is laughable as is retaining Crichton. Two of the worst presenters / pundits going.

Thompson just isn't a presenter. He looks like he can barely keep a straight face half the time and just wants to burst out with some of his 'patter'.

He's an ok pundit I suppose.

2 minutes ago, RiG said:

Can I throw David Currie in as well, he is inoffensive but something about him just irritates me. 

18 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Thompson just isn't a presenter. He looks like he can barely keep a straight face half the time and just wants to burst out with some of his 'patter'.

He's an ok pundit I suppose.

A bit mental having someone who isn't that interested in the subject matter presenting it.

Crichton is absolute murder. Thomson not much better. Worst double act since Fred and  Rose West

PC brigade have to have a female on every sports show now. For the life of me I can't think why. 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy1 said:

Crichton is absolute murder. Thomson not much better. Worst double act since Fred and  Rose West

PC brigade have to have a female on every sports show now. For the life of me I can't think why. 

Shut up c**t