Sportscene Watch 19/20

51 minutes ago, Reignman said:

No Michael Stewart on Sportscene tonight. On the naughty step with the BBC after Mondays performance on Sportsound? I didnt hear any radio coverage on Wednesday, did Stewart feature?

Nah , he has vanished from every BBC prog / broadcast since the Monday outburst about Jim Traynor..As far as i have heard , the BBC have not mentioned any of this entire story on any of their radio bulletins , which is strange , as i saw  it on the front page of  at least 3 " red tops" the other day...... KABOOM 💩.. Think there will be loads of banter to come in this story yet >>>UNLESS YOU LISTEN TO THE BBC ...

7 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I will never get over that vile h** McIntyre's grovelling apology to Sevco and Traynor on Tuesday.  Nothing but a Sevco mouthpiece.

You honestly think that Kenny McIntyre was behind the apology that he was told to read out? Really? Seriously?

Nah , he has vanished from every BBC prog / broadcast since the Monday outburst about Jim Traynor..As far as i have heard , the BBC have not mentioned any of this entire story on any of their radio bulletins , which is strange , as i saw  it on the front page of  at least 3 " red tops" the other day...... KABOOM [emoji90].. Think there will be loads of banter to come in this story yet >>>UNLESS YOU LISTEN TO THE BBC ...
Any links for this? First I've heard of it.

10 hours ago, Steve McQueen said:

Do Ross County just make up their attendances?

They announce the empty seats not the occupied ones. So if they say 4500 then there's 2500 there. 

11 hours ago, Steve McQueen said:

Do Ross County just make up their attendances?

They've been doing it for years. 

Mind you, we seem to have started doing it as well which is pretty embarrassing.

No Michael Stewart on Sportscene tonight. On the naughty step with the BBC after Mondays performance on Sportsound? I didnt hear any radio coverage on Wednesday, did Stewart feature?
He was at the Motherwell/Celtic game with BT Sport.
According to some papers he was due to be on the radio on Wednesday but was told he wasn't needed when he turned up? BT then asked him to join their team instead. Not sure how accurate that is mind you.

2 hours ago, RiG said:

They've been doing it for years. 

Mind you, we seem to have started doing it as well which is pretty embarrassing.

Pretty common place down South. 

As long as the tickets are sold, don't really see an issue with it. 

42 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

Pretty common place down South. 

As long as the tickets are sold, don't really see an issue with it. 

No problem with clubs saying how many tickets they've sold for a match, including season tickets, but when they use the word "attendance" that has to be how many people actually attended the match. 

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

For all those that wanted Michael Stewart off our airwaves, welcome to his replacement, James "Mr Bland" McFadden. Just be careful what you wish for. 

According to that bastion of impartiality, Phil McMadeupname, (I know, Iknow) Mikey Stewart has been relieved of BBC punditry duties 'temporarily'.........

18 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

According to that bastion of impartiality, Phil McMadeupname, (I know, Iknow) Mikey Stewart has been relieved of BBC punditry duties 'temporarily'.........

Phil had a blog the other day condemning Rangers fans for their racist abuse of Shay Logan 😂