Sportscene Watch 19/20

1 hour ago, Muzza81 said:

Hi Joey, nice to hear from you again. Last time I checked a “donkey” and “donkey” is the same animal. Happy to be proved wrong though. 

What I was alluding to was that you think that Sam Cosgrove is a turkey, and Doidge is a donkey. Do you have any wildlife names for other Premiership strikers?

21 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

What I was alluding to was that you think that Sam Cosgrove is a turkey, and Doidge is a donkey. Do you have any wildlife names for other Premiership strikers?

What am alluding to is that I’ve never called Cosgrove a turkey. I called him a donkey. Which, as I said before, is the same animal as a donkey. Have you figured it out yet? 

4 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

What am alluding to is that I’ve never called Cosgrove a turkey. I called him a donkey. Which, as I said before, is the same animal as a donkey. Have you figured it out yet? 

Och, I’m getting right muddled up today. You’re right of course, as it was Big Al that called Big Sammy a turkey, and you did indeed call him a donkey. In my defence, you both purport to being Cowdenbeath fans, and you both appear to have no sense of humour. Must be a Fife thing.