Sportscene Watch 19/20

12 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Speak your Brains is insufferably bad. This Rangers fan. My word.

He's got his own Youtube channel, so the BBC were cheating a bit there.

He's also from Fife I think, and has about 40 teams closer to him than Rangers.

He's got his own Youtube channel, so the BBC were cheating a bit there.
He's also from Fife I think, and has about 40 teams closer to him than Rangers.

Goggsy the M’Well Fan also a big youtuber.

9 hours ago, Dele said:

Why are Kilmarnock fans wearing Juventus tops to the game? :unsure2:

In how many threads are you going to mention this in a vain attempt to garner traction?

Stop trying to make 'fetch' happen...

Just now, Estragon said:

In how many threads are you going to mention this in a vain attempt to garner traction?

Stop trying to make 'fetch' happen...

I've mentioned it in two threads, Estragon. It doesn't have to 'garner traction'. I asked why they were wearing them in here and then laughed at them (and Rangers fans in England tops) in the match thread. 

You might want to ignore that it happened and I totally understand why. I think I might go mention it in the tinpot thread. 

Just now, Dele said:

I've mentioned it in two threads, Estragon. It doesn't have to 'garner traction'. I asked why they were wearing them in here and then laughed at them (and Rangers fans in England tops) in the match thread. 

You might want to ignore that it happened and I totally understand why. I think I might go mention it in the tinpot thread. 

Aye you go on ahead, nobody will give a f**k in there either.

I wouldn't mind the fans view thing if they recorded it in landscape mode. Lewis Hamilton doing well there and looks like the love child of Chris McQueer.

Also please show the goals from the Championship. If they can show them in a montage on a Friday night, then there's nothing stopping them doing the same on a Sunday evening.

On 04/08/2019 at 19:45, Savage Henry said:

Speak your Brains is insufferably bad. This Rangers fan. My word.

Was coming on to say the same. None of them are great, and it’s a really poor bit of the show that they have obviously noticed on MOTD 2 and copied it. 

That Rangers fan though. I’ve only seen 15 seconds of him speaking and he’s probably the most annoying guy I’ve encountered for a while. The Celtic fan wasn’t much better he looked like one of those neds who have an above average salary and think they are Bill Gates  

Going by his accent the Rangers fan isn’t from a 30 mile radius of Ibrox either. 

Edit - I just went back and watched it again on iplayer in case I was being overly harsh but if anything I’ve been quite tame. The wee smug tilt of the head he does at the end while mentioning the last minute winner. Wow. 

Edited by IrishBhoy

8 hours ago, RawB93 said:

Is it not that the vertical lines are distorted by the gut and as such draw attention to the size of it? Whereas with horizontal, you can't tell.

I dug further. It's complicated

there's a possibility that it may depend on whether you're looking at the subject in 2D or 3D 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-18450602