Sportscene Watch 19/20

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

On after MOTD 2 tonight.

Absolute pish.

Thats my main beef, I am not one of those EPL fanboys, Scottish football first for me but, to be fair I do enjoy watching English football to an extent, I have a soft spot for Liverpool as well but I cant be fucked with the saturation of live matches on SKY and their constant wankfest over the 'greatest league in the world' shite, I prefer simply watching highlights packages such as MOTD on BBC, The Championship & the Goal Rush on Ch5 but, being in Scotland the highlights of Scottish football, certainly the HD version should ALWAYS be on before MOTD2/English Football.

If nothing else it reaffirms that even the Scottish BBC rank our game below England in level of importance and relevance.

Great assist from Hanlon for the second. The 3rd was indeed glorious, although who was supposed to be marking Bingham (and the lad behind him)?

Did Michael Stewart just say that he thought it was Longridge who got the 3rd?!

Thats my main beef, I am not one of those EPL fanboys, Scottish football first for me but, to be fair I do enjoy watching English football to an extent, I have a soft spot for Liverpool as well but I cant be fucked with the saturation of live matches on SKY and their constant wankfest over the 'greatest league in the world' shite, I prefer simply watching highlights packages such as MOTD on BBC, The Championship & the Goal Rush on Ch5 but, being in Scotland the highlights of Scottish football, certainly the HD version should ALWAYS be on before MOTD2/English Football.
If nothing else it reaffirms that even the Scottish BBC rank our game below England in level of importance and relevance.

That's all very well except from the fact it's on at 6.50[emoji32]