Sportscene Watch 19/20

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I was more confused when she said it was a terrific penalty from Cosgrove.  Not sure about that.

MacGregor's normally good at slapping, but the terrific penalty had too much power.   

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

The 1 hr 15 min spot on BBC Scotland has allowed them to add an extra guest to the couch. Stephen Thompson is flanked this week by Kenny Miller and Pat Bonner. God help us.

I don't count Bonner as a 'guest' considering he's not got two braincells to spark together. I wonder how many times he'll say, 'The Hibs/Dundee/Motherwell/Livingston etc player' instead of their actual name.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I don't count Bonner as a 'guest' considering he's not got two braincells to spark together. I wonder how many times he'll say, 'The Hibs/Dundee/Motherwell/Livingston etc player' instead of their actual name.

He did refer to at least one player tonight by name, I assume he was reading a cue card.

2 hours ago, glasgow-sheep said:

Does he have some incriminating photos of the head of sport at the BBC or something. Incredible he's now promoted to the TV .

Well, Kenny Miller was on, so the law of the land states that when you've got Rangers man on, you *must* provide a Celtic Man to provide "balance". Packy was probably wandering the corridors of Pacific Quay trying to find the way out and they sent him on...

3 minutes ago, nsr said:

Kenny Miller played for both cheeks - doesn't he provide balance on his own?

Thompson - Rangers, Miller - Celtic/Rangers, Bonner - Celtic

Perfect,

12 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Yep, there has to be an ex-Celtic and ex-Rangers player on the panel on every show.  It must be a prerequisite of the shows format.

Is that why it's Stephen Thompson and Michael Stewart most weeks?

Liam McLeod has put his special Sevco suit on tonight. Black tie as well.

Morelos is absolute scum. He has a lot of talent but is a petulant coward. He has zero heart and is a huge cheat. 

Edited by DA Baracus

Goodness me, Thompson thinks that it should have been a penalty for Morelos in the first half. Apparently Considine had him in a 'headlock' and it wasn't a dive as Morelos was 'dragged to the ground'.

Fucking hell.

Oh and McFadden just agreed with him.

I knew Thomson would make a mountain of that Morelos early dive.  Headlock, aye. Faddy keeping on the right side of the peepul.  I like how they made no mention of Morelos dive later on. Surely a second yellow. 

And Brother Madden gave Hertz a joke penalty and denied Thistle a clear one at the end. That's a pathetic referee.