• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Nobody eagerly tuned in for the first highlights programme of the new season? They've splurged and updated the graphics and everything.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I like the new graphics tbh, looks a lot a better.

I'm sure the in-game ones look really good in the 6PM, non-HD slot. The ones in the background in the studio look like an acid-fuelled beehive.

2 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

"Second place is definitely on the cards for us"

"Neil Lennon is a great manager"

Are hibs fans more deluded than Sevco fans? Probably not but jeezo

the bit where the boy said "he's a great guy" got me

Rarely watch this pish but.......anyone who wears a shirt without a tie and does the top button up is a cock. The other 2 who wear jumpers in the middle of summer are also cocks. Thompson though is a god who i'd happily let shag Mrs Boo.....but lose the stupid jumper FFS!!

I'm sure the in-game ones look really good in the 6PM, non-HD slot. The ones in the background in the studio look like an acid-fuelled beehive.

Aye the line up ones look great, the ones behind the pundits are bizarre.

Just now, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Michael Stewart is brain damage.

I thought the pulsating hexagons had transported me to an alternate universe listening to that

Love it how Hamilton's marquee signing gets sent-off in his league debut, lol.

Edited by Marr1

57 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I thought the pulsating hexagons had transported me to an alternate universe listening to that

I had a flashback to seeing the Orb at the Barrowlands in 1992.

Usual appalling patter from Thompson and Stewart.

Good to see 'Liam' Boyle scoring the Hibs equaliser.

2 hours ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Its still better than Skys tv lineup today. 

Fuckin Boyd & Commons. 

I know this thread is about Sportscene, but Boyd and Commons are an utter nightmare. Amateur hour.

At least Tanner's gone.  That's a positive.

39 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

At least Tanner's gone.  That's a positive.

Did he get his comeuppance? Shame for the sniveling little OF-apologist pipsqueak.  If Keith Jackson finally gets his jotters, I'd gladly put up with Biscuits, Smith and Stewart.

Just now, Savage Henry said:

Did he get his comeuppance? Shame for the sniveling little OF-apologist pipsqueak.  If Keith Jackson finally gets his jotters, I'd gladly put up with Biscuits, Smith and Stewart.

I didn't see anything about it if he did, but I hope so.  It was Hayley McQueen as anchor for the Celtic/Hearts and Motherwell/Rangers games this weekend.  

All premiership games completed by 5pm on Saturday and yet we have to wait until 2230 on Sunday for a highlights package. Fucking scandalous. 

Is it not on at 6?