Sportscene Watch 19/20

13 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Not that I'm in any rush to relive yesterday's match but both games we've just seen on telly followed by a nil nil draw is a laughable running order.

"We've" only seen them on the telly if "we've" got both BT Sports and Sky. I don't have Sky, so I was very pleased to get the Killie-Celtic game right away.

The first two matches were the right choices, but I thought Rangers-St Johnstone should have been last as the least interesting match. 

On 10/02/2019 at 18:04, frank the pole said:

Is it just me but is anyone else annoyed that when you have Sportscene on series link on Virgin you have to delete this Saturday afternoon garbage show every week...

God yeah, I wish they'd give it a different name.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Scott Brown should have got a straight red for his challenge but the panel all agree it was only a yellow.

They all instantly agreed that Broadfoot's was a red though.

Both were obvious reds but for some inexplicable reason they were much more generous to Brown.

Totally disagree. I can’t stand Brown, but his first yellow was only a yellow. And Broadfoot’s was a red. Stewart and Thompson were spot on.

Totally disagree. I can’t stand Brown, but his first yellow was only a yellow. And Broadfoot’s was a red. Stewart and Thompson were spot on.

Yeah I’d agree with this. They called the Hearts one wrong that was the definition of reckless and out of control. Browns tackle is borderline, but I’d say yellow is right. Broadfoots was just stupidity.

Yeah I’d agree with this. They called the Hearts one wrong that was the definition of reckless and out of control. Browns tackle is borderline, but I’d say yellow is right. Broadfoots was just stupidity.
I was pretty convinced by their arguments if I'm honest. It looked really bad but when they showed the replay I think he was fully in control of the tackle.

And for me, brown's was definitely not a red.

18 minutes ago, Widge said:

Would agree with this. Could just about see broadfoots eyes light up when he saw a bouncing ball and Scott brown at the other end. Stupid and wreckless and cost us a point. Thought the hearts red was as much a stick on red as you’ll get for that sort of tackle. Can’t do that in today’s game.

in reference to the running order it’s always going to be one of OF first no matter the importance or excitment in other games. Absolute shambles

1 hour ago, Squalor Vic said:

Browns tackle was as straight legged and bad as McGregor's. Neither any intention of winning a ball just making sure they 'done' the player. 

That's Broony's game tho so he gett off with it, not for the first time. Worse than both Dicker and Boyd's red cards for Killie this season

Agree with this, very similar to McGregor's on Lewis Ferguson, studs catching the player in the shins. Had it been a Killie player and he'd been shown a red, I'm confident that Stewart and Thompson would not be arguing with the decision. 

Agree with this, very similar to McGregor's on Lewis Ferguson, studs catching the player in the shins. Had it been a Killie player and he'd been shown a red, I'm confident that Stewart and Thompson would not be arguing with the decision. 
You genuinely think Stewart and Thompson have an old firm bias?