Sportscene Watch 19/20

21 minutes ago, The Master said:

b*****d...I misread your post initially so my reply doesn’t really make sense. Thought I’d deleted and replaced it in time <_< 

I thought you were just wanting to relive the magic of the cup.  

5 minutes ago, The Master said:

Mind you, it seems they don't even know what games they're covering.

5c521ea27b157_ScreenShot2019-01-30at22_00_20.thumb.png.70171b4dcd400a97ddad5b42c7bc81b1.png

Central Park and Rugby Pugby are basically the same place so easy mistake I guess. 

2 hours ago, G-MAN said:

Incredibly frustrating that both I Player and the BBC 2 Scotland listings link take you straight to Ski fucking Sunday.

Anyone know a way round this ?

I found this last week when in Reading, was disappointing.

Abysmal defending from St Mirren for the second. A clearance from left back shouldn't be falling for a striker in the box.

Also the commentator was sure to call Nicky Clark 'the former Rangers striker'. Relevance; zero (especially as Sevco were teams ago for Clark).

Edited by DA Baracus

Abysmal defending from St Mirren for the second. A clearance from left back shouldn't be falling for a striker in the box.
Also the commentator was sure to call Nicky Clark 'the former Rangers striker'. Relevance; zero (especially as Sevco were teams ago for Clark).
Any OF link they can make to anything. They will

Just now, RosspCfc said:
2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Any OF link they can make to anything. They will

Aye has always been so. Very sad and needy. Also very telling when any commentator busts such pish out.

1 minute ago, Muzza81 said:

Fucking hell the sound during the St Mirren game was abysmal. Better quality on FIFA 98. Almost unwatchable.

Careful now. FIFA 98 is probably the best FIFA ever. Definitely the best soundtrack of any FIFA.

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

About as much John Hughes as you can manage.

The show is that long to give Hughes time to form his sentences.

Fucking hell the sound during the St Mirren game was abysmal.

It’s like that every week in that shithole of a ground.

John Hughes clearly awaits for the next team to punt their manager. Hopefully Saint Mirren bag their PE teacher soon so we don’t end up drawing that short straw.