Dundee United vs Queen of the South

2 minutes ago, kirkyblue2 said:

Who were you supporting?

Didn't you go?

You're notone of those who just read the updates online then rant about the performances, tut tut.

Any way off home now 

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With a man advantage for fully an hour a draw would have been a disappointing outcome but to lose it is pitiful.

Typical of us I'm afraid.

I hate to think what the score would have been if we had been reduced to 10 men after 30 mins.

What an opportunity - they were running on empty after their midweek exertions.

4 minutes ago, Doonhamer doon south said:

Gutted we couldn't take at least a point against 10 men. The updates indicated we were pressing to win the game but I read it to be unlucky not to score a second goal

Not good enough. You make your own luck easy way out to say we were unlucky   Played the whole 2nd half against 10 men yet still lost the game not really a surprise it is going to be a very poor season .

Great result and some excellent performances.  Stanton, Fyvie, Robson and Lewis in particular.  Murdoch was poor and so was the Edge at times.

People shouting at the ref are fucking idiots.  Absolute spot on with the red card; stupid thing for McMullan to do.  It also pisses me off when players who are red carded get applauded off like they're heroes.

Hopefully we will win against Brechin next week so that we can go away to Falkirk with 9 points on the board and some confidence.

I'm really enjoying the type of intricate, link up football we are playing.  So much better than what was on offer last season.

23 minutes ago, Besty said:

Didn't you go?

You're notone of those who just read the updates online then rant about the performances, tut tut.

Any way off home now 

You're not one of those who pretended to support Raith in 2014 then pretended to support Queens 2 years later, then rant about the manager because he binned your pal? Tut, tut.

Poor game. Queens' midfield is workmanlike, but completely lacking in guile, creativity or quality, and even when players got into decent attacking positions, the final ball was generally awful. Dobbie had an off day: invariably tried to beat one man too many, when there were often better options available, (assuming Dykes and co. can be counted as 'better options').

8 minutes ago, Flash said:

You're not one of those who pretended to support Raith in 2014 then pretended to support Queens 2 years later, then rant about the manager because he binned your pal? Tut, tut.

Not the other chuckle brother, do you to live in the same house?, or are you the same person? Mmmmmmm

I support anyone who will take Robinson you know  that , at the moment it's queens ,

September who knows  but i will miss you and  kirky(me to you) blues

12 minutes ago, Flash said:

Not the other chuckle brother, do you to live in the same house?, or are you the same person? Mmmmmmm

I support anyone who will take Robinson you know  that , at the moment it's queens ,

Anyway I'm getting car sick typing in the car 

19 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I'm really enjoying the type of intricate, link up football we are playing.  So much better than what was on offer last season.

Yup. I stopped going last season, because the football (even when we were winning) was so dire.

Far happier with how we're playing now.

Damn thankful that we signed Fyvie though. We've been crying out for a midfielder who connects play by demanding the ball and playing the simple passes for years.

7 minutes ago, Besty said:

Anyway I'm getting car sick typing in the car 

Only fair as the tripe you post makes everybody else sick.

Excellent win today after going down to 10 men.

McMullan was ripping them apart till his stupidity, great assist for McDonald then blew It.

Harry Lewis, class goalkeeper. Kept us In It today. 8/10.

Sam Stanton, class on the ball, 2nd to man of the match Lewis for me 7/10.

We defended really well with 10 men today, we would've drew a game like that last season!

Must win at home to Brechin next week.

Unfortunately Utd were better than us. We didn't have much in the way of creativity in the midfield and didn't really know what to do with the ball at times. Dobbie had an off came. Felt when they went to 10 men, it actually made it more difficult for us to break them down.

5 minutes ago, sneeuq said:

Unfortunately Utd were better than us. We didn't have much in the way of creativity in the midfield and didn't really know what to do with the ball at times. Dobbie had an off came. Felt when they went to 10 men, it actually made it more difficult for us to break them down.

I know we huffed and puffed but when you think that's there'd Dobbie, Carmichael and Stirling all exciting players on there day yet still offer little.

Seem to be lacking belief today almost as though s low defeat would be acceptable 

Archived