Dundee United vs Queen of the South

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Pretty negative stuff from QoS fans here, being happy with a point. We've got to be winning these type of games if we want to remain at the top.

Totally agree!  These fucking realists eh?  Make me sick so they do.

Pretty negative stuff from QoS fans here, being happy with a point. We've got to be winning these type of games if we want to remain at the top.

Having watched the first half of the derby tonight I think you could be onto something.

A draw is the least we should be expecting.

Guest Flash
28 minutes ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

Not seen it discussed on here, who do you think should go in goal with Martin injured?

What's Ryan Stevenson up to these days?

It's probably early season optimism getting the better of me, but I didn't see anything to fear from United tonight. McMullan, McDonald and Stanton linked up well when given the chance, but getting the ball to them seemed to be the problem. Very little link up between the midfield and attack.

I certainly fancy our chances of scoring anyway, if Toshney and "The Edge" both play.

Why wasn't Flood playing tonight? He's usually pretty effective in the "running around kicking people" role.

12 minutes ago, palmy_cammy said:

It's probably early season optimism getting the better of me, but I didn't see anything to fear from United tonight. McMullan, McDonald and Stanton linked up well when given the chance, but getting the ball to them seemed to be the problem. Very little link up between the midfield and attack.

I certainly fancy our chances of scoring anyway, if Toshney and "The Edge" both play.

Why wasn't Flood playing tonight? He's usually pretty effective in the "running around kicking people" role.

Stanton looks exactly the sort of player who would improve us. Decent on the ball, happy to run beyond the strikers and decent delivery too.

Stanton looks exactly the sort of player who would improve us. Decent on the ball, happy to run beyond the strikers and decent delivery too.

We were in for him were we not? Hopefully Stirling can do similar for ourselves. He showed glimpses on Saturday.

I`m not sure if we were in for him. Even if we were can`t blame him for going to a bigger club.

Oh no of course not. I just meant that it wasn't just you who thought he'd have been a good edition for us if the club were interested as well.

47 minutes ago, palmy_cammy said:

Really?

I'd bookmark this post if I knew how to bookmark posts.

8 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Really?

I'd bookmark this post if I knew how to bookmark posts.

Don't get me wrong you are still massive favourites, but I think we can travel with a bit of hope.  United didn't look to me like a team who had made massive improvements on last season's bang average squad.

Bookmark to your hearts content.  All I'm really saying is I think we might score and might get a result.  I'm hardly going out on a limb!

Archived