'C'mon the Mo' 2017-18

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations guys, these days don't come round too often so enjoy it! Winning the Third Division back in 08/09 was one of the best moments I've experienced in football.

Looking forward to ticking Links Park off my list next season too. Been a long, long time since we last faced you lot!

I'm sure I heard it somewhere but anybody confirm Chris (Sanny) Templeman has indeed now retired? If so I think it deserves a thread of it's own on here as fans from other clubs will want to wish him well I'm sure. Didn't want to raise such a thread if it's not official yet though and we don't get any Mo news south of the border except what's on here and the club website - and nowt on there yet.

Cheers for that BB_B.
Maybe your lot's turn next season if you can get Morrison back. The four tier system certainly did the Binos no good at all.

To be fair I’m happy. Prior to the season kicking off I predicted a 3rd place finish (all be it behind Peterhead and Stenny, I predicted Montrose to finish 4th so I’m no Mr Fix It [emoji23]) and said that the Play Offs would be a lottery, but after the last few years I would be happy to finish 3rd, so I can’t really go back on that now.

It’s been an up and down season for Stirling, and it’s slightly disappointing since making the start we made but we have progressed and that’s all any fan can really ask for.

With a consortium currently waiting to put a bid in for the club, and after hearing their proposals, I think the future of the club is bright which will hopefully see results improve on the park as well. ????????

I’m going to miss my trips to Montrose however, but I do wish you all the best in League 1.

Archived