'C'mon the Mo' 2017-18

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can see why he is out on loan to get game time,but if anything happens to Fleming in a game is the young keeper ready to step in??

Any word of another striker coming in?As much as i like cj I don't think he will first choice up top with Templeman,hopefully gary Fraser of old will return and bang in the goals now.

Jim Butter to make a reappearance on the bench this weekend then?? Hope not and hope one of the younger keepers at the club is given a chance to be involved with squad.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Would surely be better than today's squad with no keeper on the bench, according to BBC.

the way our strikers are playing you could stick Dave Larter's left glove on its own in goal this Saturday and still keep a clean sheet if you ask me. 

Sir David Larter the mo legend.

Great to see the Mo doing well will have to come down shortly and see the most improved club in Scottish football 294053457.gif

Solid unit under petrie so we are,about time we had the run of the green.
Buzz about the place right now certainly.

7 hours ago, Vodka Vic said:

If there is one club that deserves success it’s the Mo. Their fans have suffered for so long-would Love to see them get promoted.

Means a lot to hear another club's fan say that and mean it - thanks. Good luck to the Wee Rovers too.

Archived