Morton v st mirren Renfrewshire Derby

38 minutes ago, GiGi said:

It will be interesting to see if we actually get into the game what with the turnstiles still not operational as far as we know.

Edit to add the people without their season cards still too.

That only happens at our club, if you believe some of the wallopers on B&W army.:lol:

Should be a good, competitive game next week.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've picked a combined Saints and Morton team here:
--------------------Samson
Stelios McKenzie O'Ware Eckersley
Morgan Tidser McGinn Smith
---------------Reilly Sutton

If Davis was fit, obviously he'd come in for O'Ware - he could walk into most top flight sides, lest we forget.
McShane might yet come on to a game, I guess, but happy to leave Tidser in for now.

Magennis and quitingo.

Prob mortons left back can't remember the boys name would make that team

3 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Magennis and quitingo.

Prob mortons left back can't remember the boys name would make that team

Magennis for Tidser, good shout.

Not sure we have room to carry a striker with so few career goals, tbh.

4 hours ago, FTOF said:

That only happens at our club, if you believe some of the wallopers on B&W army.

Its the same interstadia lot doing ours this season. 

I personally had no problem getting in the website, ordering my season ticket, getting email confirmation of my purchase, and picked my season ticket up a few weeks back. However I have heard nothing but bad things with folk elsewhere so I must've been one of few lucky ones to actually get my ticket. 

The fact that the online purchasing of tickets doesn't work yet and that 1 of 4 turnstiles was opened last week (thought not actually operational electronically)  says it all. 

Unfortunately I'm missing the game next Saturday but I'd get there about an hour early as I expect a shambles at the gate/ticket office. 

You get the feeling it's interstadia who have let the club down but the communication from them seems pretty pathetic, and it's clear interstadia are a joke at Falkirk and St Mirren too so they either didnt do their homework or went for the cheapest option. 

Do Morton have a live streaming service?

It would be handy as I'll be otherwise engaged watching a 5 month old. The only alternative being to take him but that would be cruel and likely put him off for life going to that crumbling hovel.

6 hours ago, GiGi said:

It will be interesting to see if we actually get into the game what with the turnstiles still not operational as far as we know.

Edit to add the people without their season cards still too.

I think it's too risky to play the game with the possibility of non-functioning turnstyles. Postpone it now and play it later when the team have clicked they are working properly.

I think it's too risky to play the game with the possibility of non-functioning turnstyles. Postpone it now and play it later when the team have clicked they are working properly.

^^ running scared

3 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

It would be handy as I'll be otherwise engaged watching a 5 month old. The only alternative being to take him but that would be cruel and likely put him off for life going to that crumbling hovel.

Don't let him play you at ludo. You'd probably lose.

2 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

You're probably right.

Oh...and what the f**k have you done to get such a negative rep?

I draw attention in my P&B profile to the  ludicrous & offensive antics of a repulsive old reptile who should know better - but doesn't. It's a taste of his own medicine really. Gets on his nips so much that he religiously logs on to five, yep five, different aliases every day just to rid-dot every post I make plus every post he can find of mine going back through however long I've been on here. The profile's still there tho and there's nothing he can do about it, bar waste a lot of what time he has left dishing oot wee dots. Biggest compliment he could ever pay me.

Archived