• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bairnardo said:

Presumably a whoosh since no one can be stupid enough to think Old Firm sectarianism is limited to Glasgow.

True might try looking around you the next time you go to a game. Maybe a few of the SDL types in your support might show you a thing or two.

Just now, Glenconner said:

True might try looking around you the next time you go to a game. Maybe a few of the SDL types in your support might show you a thing or two.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Glenconner is obviously ready for a good dose of whataboutery here.

There has always been a severe and malign 'influence' at work. Young loons from toons and villages all over Scotland love the glory stuff they see on TV and in football annuals, magazines etc, finally get a chance to go to a match on the local Loyal bus and.. hey presto...soon start hating the pope and join in campaigns for Orange Marches to be held doon the streets of Invermichtymeemin...

Just now, Romeo said:

"I pyoor hate ra Selik too"

No enough of that on this Hibs V ***'s thread imo

You lot need reminded by the looks of things. Being all chummy with everyone else when you're simply the other bigoted cheek of the same arse.

1 minute ago, Glenconner said:

Small town Scotland all claiming to be pure as driven snow on the bigotry front. Then you look at a list of areas showing up SDL connections.

Effin laughable.

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Glenconner is obviously ready for a good dose of whataboutery here.

I'll park it here since I don't want to spoil what's been a thoroughly enjoyable thread.

I genuinely dislike Celtic more on the pitch than Rangers, but off it, there's no question.

If I had to design a club I detested, it would be Rangers with an additional policy of killing kittens.

4 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

I'll park it here since I don't want to spoil what's been a thoroughly enjoyable thread.

I genuinely dislike Celtic more on the pitch than Rangers, but off it, there's no question.

If I had to design a club I detested, it would be Rangers with an additional policy of killing kittens.

Cool for cats?

You lot need reminded by the looks of things. Being all chummy with everyone else when you're simply the other bigoted cheek of the same arse.

We hate them more that you and Lenny is one of us. We have every right to be here.

Archived