2 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

DHJB_VSXsAg-DAi.jpg

Sean Cowan sounds like a proper hardnut that you certainly wouldn't want to meet up a dark alley...

...actually never mind, turns out this is Sean.

DHJCAD7XoAACSKC.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Thats a caravan surely !

6 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

They all plead for Lennon to be arrested and charged, then one of them gets lifted.

I'm looking forward to seeing the sober reflections on RM about the type of country wee Nicola presides over.

I wonder if the 54 year old was a complainant. "Aye, that's me there, third row behind the dugoot, now whit ye gonna dae aboot him?"

"If you would like to step this way sir, into our custodial suite"  :)

Edited by bairney

4 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

DHJB_VSXsAg-DAi.jpg

That 1st post.......is that the Jamie Marshall of the Marshalls that run the Louden and either him or the old man was voted onto and is a present member of the board of club1872?

In fact, is it not him that writes up and releases club1872 statements?

8 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Marvellous stuff once more.

The attempt to appear stately is somewhat undermined by references to a "ginger idiot".  

You should have seen what they called him in the first draught.

7 minutes ago, TAJ said:

That 1st post.......is that the Jamie Marshall of the Marshalls that run the Louden and either him or the old man was voted onto and is a present member of the board of club1872?

No. That's Rab and Greg.

No. That's Chris from Twitter.

1 hour ago, TAJ said:

It's Rab who has the Louden.  Considering Marshall apparently isn't too popular amongst sections of the rangers support for banning folk for sectarian singing in his pub, along with trying to identify guys who were singing about Jay Beatty, I highly doubt he'd have anything to do with this nonsense.

32 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

It's Rab who has the Louden.  Considering Marshall apparently isn't too popular amongst sections of the rangers support for banning folk for sectarian singing in his pub, along with trying to identify guys who were singing about Jay Beatty, I highly doubt he'd have anything to do with this nonsense.

Rab also known as Lavvyheid?

7 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

Sounds like the pub owner in Ryan's Daughter.

3 minutes ago, Glenconner said:

Thankfully i never used the term "publican".

That really might have caused some confusion.

I'll be honest - I've never seen the film; I only know that John Mills plays the village idiot.

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

If anyone's passing Napier Campus at Sighthill this morning, I'd keep an eye open for some #seething graffiti.

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

Someone has painted 'NO SURRENDER, LENNON'S A BENDER' on the fence around the building site next to Napier University at Sighthill.

Which one of you did it?