• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Historically Rangers used to quite easily, and blatantly tap up players (from a Dundee point of view Nacho Novo was a prime example).

The player would become unsettled, duly hand in a transfer request, and be sold to the **** for buttons. The Allan transfer however was a a comical failure by their idiot fans to understand their new place in the world. Fully expecting Hibs to complete cave in with the #handitin pish, only for Celtic to utterly slap them into place with a better offer for a player they didn't really need. Celtic signing Scotty Allan was little more than a firm reminder that whilst a biggish club by everyone else's standards, Celtic will absolutely boss them for years to come.

The fact that the players Hibs got from Celtic as part of the deal were crucial in Hibs cup run and ultimate victory against the **** in the final was all the more delicious. 

As for Hibs, I genuinely have no idea how they can possibly troll Rangers to a greater degree. I thought the Cup Final was the ultimate demonstration of slapping the **** about on and off the pitch and couldn't ever be surpassed, but somehow Hibs did it on Saturday, strolling to victory at a largely seething Ibrox, with a couple of controversial refereeing decisions and Lennon baiting the poisonous home support in tremendous fashion. The fact that a league defeat in early season has already resulted in petitions, **** grassing Lennon up to the Police and general tears-everywhere stuff from them is wonderful. How are they going to cope when Celtic stick 5 past them again?

What a time to be alive. 

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Still a distinct lack of *** on this thread. Truly broken.

Probably as big an achievement as actually winning the game on Saturday. The **** on here have managed to cope(some very badly tbf) through all the Admin and liquidation stuff but have went into hiding after receiving another pumping from the Hibees. 

Watched the highlights on RTV and a bit of the full match replay.  To be honest 11v11 I think we beat them, but the sending off so early in the game puts us on the defensive straight away.  I've seen a few replays of the sending off and there is one that seems to show that Jack motioned towards the Hibs player with his head, so it looks like there's no arguments about his red.  Stokes and McGeough should also have seen reds during the game.

The most embarrassing thing about the whole thing is the reaction to Lennon and the statements from the mouth breathers from Club 1872.  I think we've established that we don't like Neil Lennon and he doesn't like us.  But grown men, who have no doubt been giving him all sorts of shite from the kick off, to suddenly get on their high horse because he's turned round and given it a bit of the "get it right up you" back when they've equalised is utterly cringeworthy.  If you're getting that upset about something like that, then you really have to take a long hard look at yourself.

As for the statement.  Club 1872 don't speak for me.  They don't speak for a majority of Rangers fans, but they put out these statements as if they're speaking for all of us.  f**k off.

No one likes us
We care about it very much. 

Watched the highlights on RTV and a bit of the full match replay.  To be honest 11v11 I think we beat them, but the sending off so early in the game puts us on the defensive straight away.  I've seen a few replays of the sending off and there is one that seems to show that Jack motioned towards the Hibs player with his head, so it looks like there's no arguments about his red.  Stokes and McGeough should also have seen reds during the game.
The most embarrassing thing about the whole thing is the reaction to Lennon and the statements from the mouth breathers from Club 1872.  I think we've established that we don't like Neil Lennon and he doesn't like us.  But grown men, who have no doubt been giving him all sorts of shite from the kick off, to suddenly get on their high horse because he's turned round and given it a bit of the "get it right up you" back when they've equalised is utterly cringeworthy.  If you're getting that upset about something like that, then you really have to take a long hard look at yourself.
As for the statement.  Club 1872 don't speak for me.  They don't speak for a majority of Rangers fans, but they put out these statements as if they're speaking for all of us.  f**k off.
No one likes us
We care about it very much. 

You take the forums 'top ***' trophy.

It's not a glamorous award but it's yours.

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Thought there could have been at least 5 reds over the piece. Jack deserved his red, Stokes and McGeough for Hibs could easily have seen second yellows, as could Morelos and Dorrans. For all he had a clusterfuck of a performance, Beaton also, somehow, done well to keep as many players on the park as he did.

10 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

My favourite:

Thanks for posting this. I've reported Cummings to the police for his disgraceful finger to mouth "Sssssh!" celebration :angry: 

7 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

"Tommy Robinson ***** Bashing R.S.C".  :blink:

It just shows how desperate they have become for the feeling of victory that they'll celebrate one thug taking a bat to another.

Aye, and the username.....K. A. I....ffs. 

2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

To be honest 11v11 I think we beat them

It was close, who knows? When I saw Rangers score first, I did think the worst. 

In the end it looked to me that Pedro made sure you could not win when he stuck a diddy striker and you switched to some fucked up formation like 3,3,3 or some shit. I could not even work out where Pena was playing in the midfield. In the second half I actually thought Hibs could have won by 3-4 if we did not just sit back soaking up these aimless punts and we kept chasing the game.

Then you have Pedro coming on TV blaming the ref. Fine, a key decision went against you at a semi crucial time. The fact, Rangers collapsed to Hibs going a man down in such a dramatic way suggests to me that Pedro will be gone, probably by xmas, but maybe next summer if he can win you the league cup. I don't think Pedro has the ability to beat Celtic, but the squad has enough quality to maybe get second in the league. If Rangers fans think that today was a blip, you are banking on no setbacks whatsoever like injuries to key players and staunch refereeing for the season.

Archived