16 minutes ago, Sloop John B said:

Weren't the **** defending lifelong fan Andy Halliday after he got sent off for celebrating with the GIRFUY at Morton?

The best thing about **** at the present is that they are getting far more wound up about Hibs than they are about Celtic. They used to routinely body them and take all their best players, and now they aren't even on their level and it fucking hurts them so much. From the Scott Allan saga to the greatest cup final of them all, hibs just totally get under their skin and it showed with the reaction to the first goal. Them hiring the only person the **** hate more than goading and sensible business practices is the cherry on top of the cake. When they say that Hibs isn't a rivalry, they are spot on as it is far too one sided in favour of the M9s to care about the ****.

The thing is even when we were going through something of our own banter years, we still had a habit of occasionally smashing Rangers.

It was a bit more back and forth than the unrelenting boabying we're dishing out now but they really have provided me with some wonderful memories.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Sloop John B said:

Weren't the **** defending lifelong fan Andy Halliday after he got sent off for celebrating with the GIRFUY at Morton?

The best thing about **** at the present is that they are getting far more wound up about Hibs than they are about Celtic. They used to routinely body them and take all their best players, and now they aren't even on their level and it fucking hurts them so much. From the Scott Allan saga to the greatest cup final of them all, hibs just totally get under their skin and it showed with the reaction to the first goal. Them hiring the only person the **** hate more than goading and sensible business practices is the cherry on top of the cake. When they say that Hibs isn't a rivalry, they are spot on as it is far too one sided in favour of the M9s to care about the ****.

Post of the thread imo. 

51 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

hulk-hogan.jpg

I can just imagine the ****' thought processes over that one. (Oh yes they do.)

Hulk Hogan... Incredible Hulk... Hing oan, he's GREEN!!! Ring the polis, we're being goaded!

7 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Allan was an utter cock in the end but I loved watching him play for us. He was a breath of fresh air compared to what we had been watching for years before we went down.

4 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

These clips are making me a bit sad that Scott Allan's a chubby wee snake, what a player to watch at times.

Watching they reverse shroo balls every week 7dTWNk4.png

Not sure he has the required levels of thf.png for this team, tbf.

2 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Watched that game with my dad and best mate (both ****)

Scott Allan was/is brilliant to watch.

Shame he's an arsehole9b549f063b0150ba7551615d372c67de.jpg

Saying that lads, we got McGeough, Henderson for a year and enough money to buy McGinn with Celtic's banter fund so thank f**k for Scott Allan being a w**k.

xSHRBQk.png

35 minutes ago, Sloop John B said:

That's a good parallel to draw.

Halliday got booked for what he did.  Because it was his second one, he got sent off.  The Rangers fans on here were absolutely furious about it.

Lennon did behave like a bit of a dick the other day.  Obviously it's funny, but it is irresponsible and like in Halliday' s case, probably is deserving of some mild penalty.  For certain Rangers fans though, this needs to be treated as a criminal matter.

It's hilarious that they miss the contradictions.

Saying that lads, we got McGeough, Henderson for a year and enough money to buy McGinn with Celtic's banter fund so thank f**k for Scott Allan being a w**k.

xSHRBQk.png

Aye you're spot on, we got a cracking deal considering he could have signed for Rangers for nada six months later. I would have combusted had it actually turned out that way so thank f**k Celtic came in for him when they did.

Archived