• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Got a mate who works for the SPFL. Can 100% confirm that a raging *** turned up to the Hampden offices today DEMANDING that Doncaster do something about Lennon.

iZT8ghc.png

Would've loved it if the Hampden guy had cupped his ear and said, "Sorry, what did you say?"

I'd like to table a motion that this thread be placed in the Gold Forum once it has run its course. 

Can we also consider redefining what to Hibs It means.

For example: to provoke extreme rage in simpletons, leading to acts demonstrating bewildering self entitlement and victimhood.

After another disappointing weekend for Killie, can I just thank Hibs for humping the currant tenants at Ibrokes, their fans on here, ably assisted by the rest (I'll even give the green trogs a temporary pass) for this thread.
Ably assisted, of course, by Pedro,Sevco, Club 2012.
And the P&B sleuth, whose absence has demonstrated their pain much more clearly than any amount of thesaurus-aided "smart" responses ever could.
Get
It
Right
Fūcking
Up
YE.

2 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Police have released a photograph of the Rangers fan who made the original complaint regarding the  " cupping " gesture, as he thought it was a personal piss take by Lennon 

IMG_8284.thumb.JPG.f9e07d232fd922f49c0f2101d67ae9a3.JPG

Looks like Lee Wallace so this doesn't surprise me. 

2 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Police have released a photograph of the Rangers fan who made the original complaint regarding the  " cupping " gesture, as he thought it was a personal piss take by Lennon 

IMG_8284.thumb.JPG.f9e07d232fd922f49c0f2101d67ae9a3.JPG

Davie Dodds? 

Just now, Unleash The Nade said:

I see this vile wee bigot is still strutting his lard ass around Ibrox and refused to shake Lennons hand at the end of the match

Your just a glorified skivvy ya odious wee c**t 

IMG_8290.JPG.1b3d9f6c40aa181bd6730a21602829fd.JPG

JB

jacket boy

jakey bigot

jelly belly

Reporting Scotland with a report on the police investigating both the abuse of Lennon online, and Lennon making a gesture to the Rangers* fans. Finished with excerpts from the Club 1872 statement reagrding "high risk categorisation" and Lennon's "responsibility to act in an appropriate manner".

One can only presume that all the online abuse, and that from the stands, is acting in an appropriate manner?

5 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

I see this vile wee bigot is still strutting his lard ass around Ibrox and refused to shake Lennons hand at the end of the match

Your just a glorified skivvy ya odious wee c**t 

IMG_8290.JPG.1b3d9f6c40aa181bd6730a21602829fd.JPG

Fairly certain it was Jimmy Bell who refused to take part in the minutes applause after Jimmy Johnstone had passed.

Archived