• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Yes, yes he did.  

Prisencolinensinainciusol

Pedro suggesting there is a conspiracy against Rangers is the most minterific post-match interview I can remember. The boy clearly can't handle the pressure and will be sacked around Christmas is my bet. Can you imagine if Jimmy Calderwood stood up after Kyle Lafferty dived to get Mulgrew sent off and said "There are a small group of people that want to hinder this club, but we are Aberdeen and we will stand free"?

2 minutes ago, HaikuHibee said:

Pedro suggesting there is a conspiracy against Rangers is the most minterific post-match interview I can remember. The boy clearly can't handle the pressue of getting pumped by Progres and now dropping three points. Seriously, can you imagine if Jimmy Calderwood stood up after Kyle Lafferty dived to get Mulgrew sent off stood up and said "There are a group of shadowy people that want to hinder this club, but we are Aberdeen and we will stand free"?

That's not a bad idea actually. All the Club managers from now on should squeeze in their Clubs mantra into the post match interview. 

Rodgers : Hail hail

Lennon : GGTTH

Tommy Wright could just sing "when the Saints go marching in"

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

The **** are easily the worst losers on the planet. Not once will the other team get credit. It'll always be the fault of the referee/fans invading the pitch/goading/Neil Lennon cupping his ears. 

Wee Pedro and his "we are the people" patter in the interview after the game sums up what an absolute shambles they are. The banter years continue. 

I would greenie this if I had any greens left. That was indeed pathetic by Pedro at the post-match press interview.

That's not a bad idea actually. All the Club managers from now on should squeeze in their Clubs mantra into the post match interview. 
Rodgers : Hail hail
Lennon : GGTTH
Tommy Wright could just sing "when the Saints go marching in"

Robinson yesterday was well well well.

How did this game go before the sending off ? Considered backing hibs at 4/1 and bottled it.  Looks like Hearts will be a similar price...

Hibs started terribly, gave away a soft free kick on the edge of the box and then completely failed to stop the tiny Morelos from having a free header.

Rangers could've scored another two before we equalised, first a Marciano clearance hit Miller and just flew wide. Miller then had his shot blocked and it trickled onto the post.

We ran up the other end and Murray took his goal well, Rangers lost their edge a bit going forward and then the red card happened. You know the rest.

Have a feeling Hearts might be on the end of a doing next week, they'll have a point to prove.

Archived