• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Still not over that fucking sin bin comment. I get the commentary for a club's own channel will be biased but they're a whole new level of roaster.

Apologising to their listeners because Hibs fans were singing "oh the Rangers are shite" ffs :lol:

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Apologising to their listeners because Hibs fans were singing "oh the Rangers are shite" ffs :lol:

It's honestly mental. I can only imagine the bigotry being spewed and they're stupid enough to think that a couple of swear words are what need to be addressed. 

Singing about murdering Catholics - acceptable.

Calling Rangers shite - crime of the century. 

Gotta love *** logic. 

Make no mistake though, they will be hurting like f**k tonight. A lot of *** wives will be 'walking into doors', that much is certain. 

6 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

It is somewhat ironic given the bile the home support come out with. Rangers TV should get two opposing fans in to do the commentary like Sky used to....imagine the scenes today?!

3 minutes ago, sjc said:

It is somewhat ironic given the bile the home support come out with. Rangers TV should get two opposing fans in to do the commentary like Sky used to....imagine the scenes today?!

That's exactly what I thought at the time, selective hearing I think :lol:

16 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Still no @bennett still no @The_Kincardine still no @Solitaire no

Lest we forget our fallen ***'s.....

Bennett will come in and post a few shit one liners, all of which will end with "lol".

The_Alcoholic will throw a giant hissy at about 2am and count the number of non-*** posters on the thread.

Solitaire will be tagged about 9342 times and post a load of spittle flecked childlike bike in about 16 months time. 

What a thread though. Absolute scenes all over the place, including a MonDieu classic and BobWilliamson/No8 trying to pretend he's an ITK casual rather than an ageing cabbie. Fucking amazing.

Well done Hibees, well fucking done. 

Archived