The team aren't to blame for the day, neither is the manager.  The ****** rhat b*****d in the black is too blame.  Absolute disgrace.

:lol:

Rangers Media really is quite a place.

This is how it feels to be Rangers

Going for 55 and you know

The hibs have pumped you 3-2

for 3 in a row

3 in a row

3 in a row

On 07/08/2017 at 01:05, TheGoon said:

Watch out for flying objects lads, especially if you score, they don't like that.

I see they were up to their old tricks. They must only do it when big teams come :) 

5 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

So much seethe from **** over confirmed Mason John Beaton sending one of his own off.

Just a shame it had to be the forums Ralph Wiggum posters who's team won.

Crayon eaters!!111

IMG_0144.PNG

So many posts I want to greenie but can't because I've run out.

What a fucking day. Wonderful stuff! 

always a laugh reading their self entitled "you can't do this to us we are an institutionnnnnnnnn!!!" posts on rangersmedia

Well... that's was fucking shite. After the first 15 mins I thought it was going to be a good afternoon then as soon as copper heed equalised things started to look shakey. Jack for me was a total nob for even giving the ref the opportunity to send him off, but I couldn't see what actually happened from the club deck, just looked like a scuffle from up there. I've been to many pish days at Ibrox in recent years and it probs wont be the last. Would be lying if I said I wasn't annoyed but that's fitbaw. I'll judge oor Pedro after 10 games or so but he has got a battle on his hands.

4 minutes ago, Blue92 said:

Well... that's was fucking shite. After the first 15 mins I thought it was going to be a good afternoon then as soon as copper heed equalised things started to look shakey. Jack for me was a total nob for even giving the ref the opportunity to send him off, but I couldn't see what actually happened from the club deck, just looked like a scuffle from up there. I've been to many pish days at Ibrox in recent years and it probs wont be the last. Would be lying if I said I wasn't annoyed but that's fitbaw. I'll judge oor Pedro after 10 games or so but he has got a battle on his hands.

IMG_0733.GIF.4648f4708bf5b7dc729d1c71052effe3.GIF

52 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Well done Hibs, I'll now go back and read the thread from when the match started.

Go a little earlier to get Bob behaving like a nine year old.