• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 07/08/2017 at 09:19, MJC said:

Good luck Rangers intae these Hibs b*****ds. I hope you win and stick it to that piece of human trash of a manager of theirs and when the final whistle goes and you've won I hope your fans invade the pitch in exuberance. :)

On 07/08/2017 at 10:01, Forever_blueco said:

We don't get too excited for games against lesser teams such as hibs 

On 07/08/2017 at 10:05, Forever_blueco said:

Only one team will ever rile me and have the ability to get under my skin. And that's yer big cousins . Hibs are an occasional annoyance 

On 10/08/2017 at 11:00, BobWilliamson said:

And the Rangers team today are not the same team as the one who played so poorly a few weeks ago.

You think East  Stirring(shire) would have beaten Progress? 

You think East Stirlingshire would knock 6 past a Dunfermline team who knocked out your city rivals?

This 'Rangers are pish' nonsense is going to come back and bite you on the arse.

I have said I expect a tight game as both teams are playing well. If you can't see Rangers have hit a bit of form then nothing I say here is going to change that

22 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

I am taking no kind of any cock from you.

thanks all the same

9 hours ago, calum_gers said:

Everyone predicting a goal fest, all set up for a dull disappointment of a game.

7 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

3-1 Gers.  ;)

6 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

People on all sides getting a wee bit carried away here, dare I say over exuberant? 

All I will say is that I hope we get a right good game, and obviously from my point of view a Rangers win.

On the wind up front, it would be nice to see a dodgy penalty decision go Rangers way just to see if the Mhanky Mhob would be able to restrain themselves from voicing their outrage following events at Firhill last night.

Enjoy the game one and all and everyone home safe. 

2 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Well that ended well for the Hibees :lol:

Leathered and then a few lifted :lol:

Welcome To Ibrox

As I said earlier utter nothings. 

2 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

The Hibees didn't dance. Ran like f**k away behind the mounted police. Shitebags

The ones not quick enough leathered f**k out of

Welcome To Ibrox

Take care on the way home now lads. 

:)

Funnily enough Bennett or Kinky haven't even made a post on the thread. :lol:

Genuinely couldn't have been a better score line today. Mind when big Bruno Alves was going to smash us all over the park? Si Murray and Stokesy had him on toast. Also, Slivka looks to have the potential to be a spectacular signing. 

Finally, Lenny after one of the goals... :lol: 

IMG_4635.JPG.ef7755dc304a7d62025f39607c9b1d5d.JPG

Archived