People on all sides getting a wee bit carried away here, dare I say over exuberant? 

All I will say is that I hope we get a right good game, and obviously from my point of view a Rangers win.

On the wind up front, it would be nice to see a dodgy penalty decision go Rangers way just to see if the Mhanky Mhob would be able to restrain themselves from voicing their outrage following events at Firhill last night.

Enjoy the game one and all and everyone home safe. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

People on all sides getting a wee bit carried away here, dare I say over exuberant? 

All I will say is that I hope we get a right good game, and obviously from my point of view a Rangers win.

On the wind up front, it would be nice to see a dodgy penalty decision go Rangers way just to see if the Mhanky Mhob would be able to restrain themselves from voicing their outrage following events at Firhill last night.

Enjoy the game one and all and everyone home safe. 

Dodgy penalty? For the bigots at Ibrox? Is that not cliché?

10 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Only fair mate given that they will have 14 (15 if you include the 4th official).

Aye that happened last week with no Red Card for Moult!!

I've just seen the Hibernian Retro post :lol:

Shitebags doesn't do it justice. Remember and take their advice and film yourself being assaulted  :thumsup2

Shitebags doesn't do it justice. Remember and take their advice and film yourself being assaulted  :thumsup2

You've just said that that you hate violence at football and called people that partake in said violence "morons". Now your calling ordinary fans "shitebags".

Absolute bopter, a lager drinking bopter at that.

53 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Your club died pal. It was fucking hilarious.

Just now, thebhoyfartinez said:

state of u tongue far up the arses of the wee leith rats desperate for they green arras!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You've clearly got anger issues m8, too much lager perhaps.

Please take them and your substandard spelling and grammar away from this thread immediately. 

Archived