• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Met a few of the Hibs Bois in Easter Road tonight. Strawb Daqs all round and from a neutral point of view might I add, there's a few Ivan Dragos amongst them. #stacked

I hope the lager doesn't give the ***s a false sense of security because if it comes to a dust up, there's going to be only one winner.

Met a few of the Hibs Bois in Easter Road tonight. Strawb Daqs all round and from a neutral point of view might I add, there's a few Ivan Dragos amongst them. #stacked

I hope the lager doesn't give the ***s a false sense of security because if it comes to a dust up, there's going to be only one winner.

Inspirational words Bobby, inspirational words.

7 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Was great catching up with you and the Bois, Skidmarks. Although must admit when you knocked over that former CCS member's Long Island Iced Tea just before last call, I feared the worst.

Was great catching up with you and the Bois, Skidmarks. Although must admit when you knocked over that former CCS member's Long Island Iced Tea just before last call, I feared the worst.

Speaking of Long Island Iced Tea, what do the lads on here prefer as their garnish? Personally I like lemon wedge but I have been known to have a dash of cinnamon occasionally.

Just now, HibsFan said:

He was cool, as most are. Luckily he was ITK, and got the Fishbowls in.

3 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Speaking of Long Island Iced Tea, what do the lads on here prefer as their garnish? Personally I like lemon wedge but I have been known to have a dash of cinnamon occasionally.

Good question, Dom. Depends on the occasion, will be sure to check out the cocktail menu when I pay the Louden Tavern a visit tomorrow. Think I may have to cut out a hole in my balaclava for the straw, mind you.

Good question, Dom. Depends on the occasion, will be sure to check out the cocktail menu when I pay the Louden Tavern a visit tomorrow. Think I may have to cut out a hole in my balaclava for the straw, mind you.

I've never been on the Louden before but judging by the look of the place on google maps, I'd imagine they do a pretty Shan Singapore Sling.

Vulgar.

50 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Absolute scenes when Stokesy rattles one in and blesses himself in front of the Copland Road :wub:

And this is after Big Dave nets one and spend the next 5 minutes blessing himself :lol:

Archived