• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's actually a bit depressing when you think about it,the guy seems like he has significant issues that won't be helped at all by the company that he keeps.

I always actually feel sorry for him when I see those videos.

Seems like a lonely c**t who just wants to fit in somewhere, the **** probably laugh at him. Doesn't seem like he really understands what he's talking about.

I always actually feel sorry for him when I see those videos.

Seems like a lonely c**t who just wants to fit in somewhere, the **** probably laugh at him. Doesn't seem like he really understands what he's talking about.

Boy's just a semi sentient echo. No one will notice that amongst the ****.

1 hour ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Stranger Dangers grassing in numbers and it's their fans getting lifted left and right iZT8ghc.png

And they are doing it with PRIDE anaw. :lol: The LBGT mob, Lee's Big Grassing Trans-mutation is spreading amongst the ****.

Ryan Jack - red card.

No punishment for Lennon.

No red card for Stokes.

Three decisions that required retrospective rectifying and two of them still haven't went in the ***s favour: absolute disgracism.

I see Waghorn has a first half double for Ipswich and Joe Garner got the 3rd. 
Ipswich must've been pissing themselves when Rangers accepted their offer.

Garner and Waggy look great in the Championship tbh.

EDL Abdul got lifted after the game :lol: seen videos of him standing waving a Union Jack at Hibs buses leaving Ibrox. what a despicable little fanny

Saw him at Glasgow Queen Street station in Jan wearing a Union Jack suit. Absolute licker.

Archived