Just now, Forever_blueco said:

We don't get too excited for games against lesser teams such as hibs 

yet you will be pelting hibs fans with cups of pish and half eaten pies when we go 3 up? makes sense m8. we rile you badly. we get right under your skin. just admit it

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

yet you will be pelting hibs fans with cups of pish and half eaten pies when we go 3 up? makes sense m8. we rile you badly. we get right under your skin. just admit it

Only one team will ever rile me and have the ability to get under my skin. And that's yer big cousins . Hibs are an occasional annoyance 

15 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Only one team will ever rile me and have the ability to get under my skin. And that's yer big cousins . Hibs are an occasional annoyance 

Oft, that's him put right in his place. :lol:

50 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

were we an annoyance when we slapped your players about Hampden?

8 minutes ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

were we an annoyance when we slapped your players about Hampden?

Obviously . Just like Motherwell were an annoyance when they pumped is in a play off final or Alloa when they knocked us out of the ramsdens cup . But that's football . The simple fact is that Rangers seems to mean a great deal more to you than hibs will ever mean to me .

15 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

All of these annoyances probably aren't as annoying as letting your mrs dictate wether your going to a game or not though :lol:

If only you could ever be in that situation. Of course you'd need to leave the house first.. and dish the knuckles dragging

19 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Obviously . Just like Motherwell were an annoyance when they pumped is in a play off final or Alloa when they knocked us out of the ramsdens cup . But that's football . The simple fact is that Rangers seems to mean a great deal more to you than hibs will ever mean to me .

Sevco mean everything to me. They played a part in one of the best days of my life and the best day i've ever had supporting Hibs.

6 minutes ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

Sevco mean everything to me. They played a part in one of the best days of my life and the best day i've ever had supporting Hibs.

Hibs played their part in one of the greatest days of my Rangers supporting life in May 2005 . It dosent make me care any more or less for them 

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

Hibs played their part in one of the greatest days of my Rangers supporting life in May 2005 . It dosent make me care any more or less for them 

One of the greatest days of my Motherwell supporting life that too. Ourselves and Scott McDonald get all the plaudits naturally but it's easy to forget the unsung heroes of that day; Nacho Novo for scoring Rangers winner and a Hibs team containing Scott Brown and no doubt had Leigh Griffiths sitting in the stand supporting them, lying down because the result suited them. :lol:

Archived