• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not having this patronising big brother routine that I've heard from almost all celtic fans I've spoken over the past couple years. They're getting it next hopefully.

And Lennon gives a girfuy to their board [emoji108]

4 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

What absolute pish. Some of the most decent folk that I know are Rangers fans. People should try and look beyond social media before branding an entire fan base as "utter fucking vermin". I don't think that there is any doubt that the Old Firm attracts the highest percentage of undesirables, but that still leaves plenty of them that just want to watch football and support their team.

My best pal is a Rangers fan

He's a c**t

4 hours ago, King_Of_Kings said:

On *** Media:

History Repeating Itself Thread

"13th August 2017. New look Rangers team get a player sent off v Hibs and end up losing 2-1.

9th August 1986. New look rangers team get their captain, Souness sent off v Hibs and end up losing 2-1.

Rangers won the league that season."

Aye ok pal, it was 3-2 for starters.

It was maybe 2-1 when he left...

I know the m9s do the kiddy on Sellick sympathiser thing but in all seriousness, folk who think Celtic are "just as bad" as Rangers are idiots. Or staunch as f**k.

If you had watched Scottish football in the 70's and 80's you would realise that there is parity.

Your friend is an apologist for bigotry and utter fucking vermin. Why any right minded person would associate with these sickening cretins is beyond me. 

There was a guy on telly in the 90s saying he recruited for the BNP at pittodrie.

Does he speak for me or is there a minimum number of arseholes needed?

Archived