• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

praying the **** make top 6 so we get another 3 threads like this. It's been thoroughly entertaining from start to finish. 

Feeling in the pit of my stomach has me predicting we will be meeting each other at hampden on league cup business sometime before our next fixture .

5 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Feeling in the pit of my stomach has me predicting we will be meeting each other at hampden on league cup business sometime before our next fixture .

giphy.gif

On ‎15‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 08:38, KnightswoodBear said:

Watched the highlights on RTV and a bit of the full match replay.  To be honest 11v11 I think we beat them, but the sending off so early in the game puts us on the defensive straight away.  I've seen a few replays of the sending off and there is one that seems to show that Jack motioned towards the Hibs player with his head, so it looks like there's no arguments about his red.  Stokes and McGeough should also have seen reds during the game.

The most embarrassing thing about the whole thing is the reaction to Lennon and the statements from the mouth breathers from Club 1872.  I think we've established that we don't like Neil Lennon and he doesn't like us.  But grown men, who have no doubt been giving him all sorts of shite from the kick off, to suddenly get on their high horse because he's turned round and given it a bit of the "get it right up you" back when they've equalised is utterly cringeworthy.  If you're getting that upset about something like that, then you really have to take a long hard look at yourself.

As for the statement.  Club 1872 don't speak for me.  They don't speak for a majority of Rangers fans, but they put out these statements as if they're speaking for all of us.  f**k off.

No one likes us
We care about it very much. 

You've probably been asked this before, but why are you still a fan of that club? You seem like a genuinely decent and good guy, so it mystifies me why you'd associate with a club like Sevco. Club 1872 are shareholders are they not? They clearly speak for quite a large number of Sevco fans. The displays, the running to the police, the cringey banners, the military worship, the poppy fascism, the death threats, the secretarian singing, the crying, the propaganda, the lies, the pettiness, signing policies of the past, the conspiracy theories, voting no; like it or not, that's your club. You might say that such people have hijacked your club, but I think it's no longer your club; it's theirs and you're the outsider. You don't have the attitude of 'everyone is out to get us!' that so many Sevco fans and their pet media seem to have, and are honest about things and criticise other Sevco fans. You seem very much in a minority when it comes to Sevco fans. To me anyway it seems that your views aren't compatible with those of your club. You even have Sevco fans calling out others who don't lap up the propaganda as some sort of traitors.

Despite how the media spin it, it's not a minority who sing the songs and shout the abuse. Do you engage in it? I can't picture you doing so, so what do you think when it's going on all around you? When you see the big poppy displays do you just chuckle? When you see banners rimming the monarchy, or one saying to vote no, are you holding them up or are you thinking that it's a load of pish?

Sorry if I seem like I'm coming across as a bit of a dick or having a go at you here.

10 minutes ago, NewHope said:

That's actually the proper spelling. 'Draft' is US English.

Not in that sense it's not. In British English it's D-R-A-F-T when you're talking about writing things down then making changes and D-R-A-U-G-H-T for the wind that blows under the door and everything else. 

On 8/14/2017 at 18:56, Unleash The Nade said:

I see this vile wee bigot is still strutting his lard ass around Ibrox and refused to shake Lennons hand at the end of the match

Your just a glorified skivvy ya odious wee c**t 

IMG_8290.JPG.1b3d9f6c40aa181bd6730a21602829fd.JPG

All joking aside the w****r above is a serious bigot - not a nice person at all & a fud of the highest (orange) order !!

10 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Someone has painted 'NO SURRENDER, LENNON'S A BENDER' on the fence around the building site next to Napier University at Sighthill.

Clearly the **** going AWOL has prevented another m9s rap thread.

These mark ass busters need to bin the spraypaint and log back in so I can post these straight fire bars.

7 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

You've probably been asked this before, but why are you still a fan of that club? You seem like a genuinely decent and good guy, so it mystifies me why you'd associate with a club like Sevco. Club 1872 are shareholders are they not? They clearly speak for quite a large number of Sevco fans. The displays, the running to the police, the cringey banners, the military worship, the poppy fascism, the death threats, the secretarian singing, the crying, the propaganda, the lies, the pettiness, signing policies of the past, the conspiracy theories, voting no; like it or not, that's your club. You might say that such people have hijacked your club, but I think it's no longer your club; it's theirs and you're the outsider. You don't have the attitude of 'everyone is out to get us!' that so many Sevco fans and their pet media seem to have, and are honest about things and criticise other Sevco fans. You seem very much in a minority when it comes to Sevco fans. To me anyway it seems that your views aren't compatible with those of your club. You even have Sevco fans calling out others who don't lap up the propaganda as some sort of traitors.

Despite how the media spin it, it's not a minority who sing the songs and shout the abuse. Do you engage in it? I can't picture you doing so, so what do you think when it's going on all around you? When you see the big poppy displays do you just chuckle? When you see banners rimming the monarchy, or one saying to vote no, are you holding them up or are you thinking that it's a load of pish?

Sorry if I seem like I'm coming across as a bit of a dick or having a go at you here.

I've got a mate who's a Rangers/Sevco fan, season ticket holder and is as liberal as they come. Deplores sectarianism, racism, etc.

As well as that, he was a staunch 'Yes' supporter in the referendum, is of no religious affiliation - the guy's so muesli knitting he doesn't even drink.

I've asked him the very same question(s).

What he said is that since he was five or six he went with his dad and his uncle to watch Rangers (RIP), both of whom have supported the club(s) all their lives.

He can't stand the paranoia, the sectarian singing, the backward social views; but he loves the team and his angle is "they don't speak for me", and furthermore he believes him giving up supporting them just leaves a greater concentration of the cretinous element we all hate.

I don't necessarily agree with this, but I do understand it. Football fandom is almost inherently illogical, and if you have an attachment to a team it's very hard to change it, no matter how disgusted you may be by their fans, players, or ownership.

When we discuss this subject I do often wonder how he can possibly support that mob, but at the end of the day he's just a good guy who loves his team, scummy as they may be.

If Rugby Park suddenly turned into a hotbed of sectarian/racist/xenophobic bile, would I stop going? Maybe. But equally I might be of the opinion that those people shouldn't stop me watching my team, that I shouldn't let them define my team.

P.S f**k the ****

All the frothing at the mouth from the Rangers 2012.

You let your club die. You stood idly by and watched your club die.

All that history. All those achievements. Erased. Echoes of a past that never happened. 

3-2. Three times in a row. Thank you for providing me my fondest footballing memory on 21.05.2016. Your agony and bitterness in the aftermath made it all the sweeter. Clearly, over a year later, that agony and pain has not subsided. 

As.you.were.  

12 hours ago, killiefan27 said:

I've got a mate who's a Rangers/Sevco fan, season ticket holder and is as liberal as they come. Deplores sectarianism, racism, etc.

As well as that, he was a staunch 'Yes' supporter in the referendum, is of no religious affiliation - the guy's so muesli knitting he doesn't even drink.

I've asked him the very same question(s).

What he said is that since he was five or six he went with his dad and his uncle to watch Rangers (RIP), both of whom have supported the club(s) all their lives.

He can't stand the paranoia, the sectarian singing, the backward social views; but he loves the team and his angle is "they don't speak for me", and furthermore he believes him giving up supporting them just leaves a greater concentration of the cretinous element we all hate.

I don't necessarily agree with this, but I do understand it. Football fandom is almost inherently illogical, and if you have an attachment to a team it's very hard to change it, no matter how disgusted you may be by their fans, players, or ownership.

When we discuss this subject I do often wonder how he can possibly support that mob, but at the end of the day he's just a good guy who loves his team, scummy as they may be.

If Rugby Park suddenly turned into a hotbed of sectarian/racist/xenophobic bile, would I stop going? Maybe. But equally I might be of the opinion that those people shouldn't stop me watching my team, that I shouldn't let them define my team.

P.S f**k the ****

I've got a friend who's exactly the same, she goes cos it's the team she was brought up supporting, she hates that whole element of the support and used to chum me to Easter Road when they were away and even now still has a bit of a soft spot for us, unless it's against them obviously.  Even though she was gutted they lost the final she tried to stay behind to watch us lift the cup but had to leave because of what was happening around her.  We went back to hers afterwards, she congratulated us and we got pissed, good night had by all!! My mums side of the family are all rangers fans too, but that's basically cos they were all brought up in Penilee so it's their local team, they can't stand the sectarianism but they do buy into the paranoia sadly, it's always someone else's fault when they don't win.

8 minutes ago, LeeHFC said:

I've got a friend who's exactly the same, she goes cos it's the team she was brought up supporting, she hates that whole element of the support and used to chum me to Easter Road when they were away and even now still has a bit of a soft spot for us, unless it's against them obviously.  Even though she was gutted they lost the final she tried to stay behind to watch us lift the cup but had to leave because of what was happening around her.  We went back to hers afterwards, she congratulated us and we got pissed, good night had by all!! My mums side of the family are all rangers fans too, but that's basically cos they were all brought up in Penilee so it's their local team, they can't stand the sectarianism but they do buy into the paranoia sadly, it's always someone else's fault when they don't win.

Your friend is an apologist for bigotry and utter fucking vermin. Why any right minded person would associate with these sickening cretins is beyond me. 

Archived