7 minutes ago, TAJ said:

That 1st post.......is that the Jamie Marshall of the Marshalls that run the Louden and either him or the old man was voted onto and is a present member of the board of club1872?

In fact, is it not him that writes up and releases club1872 statements?

No. That's Rab and Greg.

No. That's Chris from Twitter.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TAJ said:

That 1st post.......is that the Jamie Marshall of the Marshalls that run the Louden and either him or the old man was voted onto and is a present member of the board of club1872?

In fact, is it not him that writes up and releases club1872 statements?

It's Rab who has the Louden.  Considering Marshall apparently isn't too popular amongst sections of the rangers support for banning folk for sectarian singing in his pub, along with trying to identify guys who were singing about Jay Beatty, I highly doubt he'd have anything to do with this nonsense.

32 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

It's Rab who has the Louden.  Considering Marshall apparently isn't too popular amongst sections of the rangers support for banning folk for sectarian singing in his pub, along with trying to identify guys who were singing about Jay Beatty, I highly doubt he'd have anything to do with this nonsense.

Rab also known as Lavvyheid?

7 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

Sounds like the pub owner in Ryan's Daughter.

3 minutes ago, Glenconner said:

Thankfully i never used the term "publican".

That really might have caused some confusion.

I'll be honest - I've never seen the film; I only know that John Mills plays the village idiot.

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

If anyone's passing Napier Campus at Sighthill this morning, I'd keep an eye open for some #seething graffiti.

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

Someone has painted 'NO SURRENDER, LENNON'S A BENDER' on the fence around the building site next to Napier University at Sighthill.

Which one of you did it?

21 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Someone has painted 'NO SURRENDER, LENNON'S A BENDER' on the fence around the building site next to Napier University at Sighthill.

19 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Which one of you did it?

If there are no spelling mistakes, then it wasn't a genuine ***.

Archived