• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Fucking scenes

youve no even touched the baw

Hiya Bob, hiya pal. 

Hope you enjoyed your pre match lager and then those scenes you mentioned as well. Just a shame for you that we managed to touch the "baw" into the *** net three times after your scenes died down. Hope you pluck up the courage to post again x

2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

I am still not sure how the ref came to the conclusion that was a yellow card for both stokes and tavernier in all honesty .

IMG_3762.GIF

Stokesy ragdolling the Blue Cafu again 

IMG_4273.PNG.f6a2327f31c8213ab0f7234e684e95a3.PNG

P.S "Tav" clearly hits Stokes in the face which causes his reaction. 

On the actual game as I said yesterday red card was changing point until then I felt we were in control of game with hibs equalising with their only real major attack of the game until that point after a switch off in our defence  . I felt that we maybe were looking at another possible Motherwell type performance where we would do just enough over the 90 to sneak it . Even at ten men we still could have sneaked a point in the end so I am not disappointed in the players or manager for yesterday's defeat although putting rossiter in midfield for the second half instead of miller might have been more beneficial . 

Fucking love Hibs man, really wanted a result against these c***s and the team delivered.

Agree with what stubbsy posted earlier about Lennon, really warmed to him now.

As for Simon Murray, wouldn't say I wrote him off when he signed but I thought it was a really uninspiring signing but the boy has been a revelation since signing and has shown me up as the insufferable cretin I really am.

e1592356b7f2c5213cea50524a764c24.jpg

Just 2 sexy

35 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

I am still not sure how the ref came to the conclusion that was a yellow card for both stokes and tavernier in all honesty .

IMG_3762.GIF

Dorrans (or whoever it is) grabbing Tony by the throat there. How has that gone unnoticed by the ref? 

4 hours ago, thebhoyfartinez said:

had a look at some of yer posts before I got bored stupid after 2 minutes.  f**k me u do f**k all but lick arses aw over the shop on here. actually found 0 comments to do wi the subject just dickish comments and arse lickin :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

tenor.gif

What a thick c**t. :lol:

Archived