• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, thebhoyfartinez said:

100 percent was.   admin deleted it n a few other comments wrote after it fi folk offended by it an then the Grass was gone for 2 week an says he had just been busy when he crawled back. leith vermin :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

get it right up you ya manky *** c**t

1 minute ago, thebhoyfartinez said:

tryin no to pish ma pants at leith vermin callin any c**t else manky:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:take it this is hibsblouse75 wi a new name?  if *** means whit it means on the rest of this topic then u need to put the smack awa ya stupid spoon burnin leith rat. take it u were no at the game yesterday as usual? shame that coz it's much better seein the **** get rode in person than keeping on sayin u were there  :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

You might as well pish them.  They're still soaking wet from yesterday.

11 minutes ago, thebhoyfartinez said:

wrong again stupid grassin leith vermin

13 minutes ago, thebhoyfartinez said:

u r fuckin right they are! hail hail!!! :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

15 minutes ago, thebhoyfartinez said:

if u r sayin that was me thats more smack heid talkin pish. fuckin stupid leith rat. the grass is an actual grass pass it on please :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

20 minutes ago, thebhoyfartinez said:

tryin no to pish ma pants at leith vermin callin any c**t else manky:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:take it this is hibsblouse75 wi a new name?  if *** means whit it means on the rest of this topic then u need to put the smack awa ya stupid spoon burnin leith rat. take it u were no at the game yesterday as usual? shame that coz it's much better seein the **** get rode in person than keeping on sayin u were there  :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

32 minutes ago, thebhoyfartinez said:

had a look at some of yer posts before I got bored stupid after 2 minutes.  f**k me u do f**k all but lick arses aw over the shop on here. actually found 0 comments to do wi the subject just dickish comments and arse lickin :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

47 minutes ago, thebhoyfartinez said:

100 percent was.   admin deleted it n a few other comments wrote after it fi folk offended by it an then the Grass was gone for 2 week an says he had just been busy when he crawled back. leith vermin :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

IMG_4623.PNG.1dee6c578dc8176df82f4b475a867270.PNG

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I'll let him off with it this time due to the glorious result down Snake Mountain yesterday that he was understandably ecstatic about.

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Love it :lol:

IMG_0227.PNG

What a pathetic grassing cowardly club Sevco are

Rough as f**k after drinking gin and white rum cocktails (#natch) all night at my wee brothers birthday, but this thread is making me feel a million times better. You'd think the novelty of the Hibs bois utterly skelping the **** would start to wear off by now, but it just doesn't, it actually gets better every time. Glorious.

Simon 'bubbles' Murray is also some boy.

a643a09d4199efd2e961e023b9363092.jpg

What a riddy. Pretending to be a Celt just to come on and sling abuse at the glorious Hibees.
Classic shitebag *** behaviour.

I don't understand how any Celtbernian fans could despise their beautiful Leith brothers so much? I don't get it. I went to bed last night singing ONE TWO THREE FOUR, HIBS HIBS

Archived