On 07/08/2017 at 01:05, TheGoon said:

Watch out for flying objects lads, especially if you score, they don't like that.

I see they were up to their old tricks. They must only do it when big teams come :) 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... that's was fucking shite. After the first 15 mins I thought it was going to be a good afternoon then as soon as copper heed equalised things started to look shakey. Jack for me was a total nob for even giving the ref the opportunity to send him off, but I couldn't see what actually happened from the club deck, just looked like a scuffle from up there. I've been to many pish days at Ibrox in recent years and it probs wont be the last. Would be lying if I said I wasn't annoyed but that's fitbaw. I'll judge oor Pedro after 10 games or so but he has got a battle on his hands.

4 minutes ago, Blue92 said:

Well... that's was fucking shite. After the first 15 mins I thought it was going to be a good afternoon then as soon as copper heed equalised things started to look shakey. Jack for me was a total nob for even giving the ref the opportunity to send him off, but I couldn't see what actually happened from the club deck, just looked like a scuffle from up there. I've been to many pish days at Ibrox in recent years and it probs wont be the last. Would be lying if I said I wasn't annoyed but that's fitbaw. I'll judge oor Pedro after 10 games or so but he has got a battle on his hands.

IMG_0733.GIF.4648f4708bf5b7dc729d1c71052effe3.GIF

Archived