• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our midfield are going to have to nullify Dorrans and Jack today, McGinn and Bartley tend to thrive in these high tempo end to end clashes and with McGeoughs guile also I'm confident we can do that. Will be interesting to see if Stokesy will play, not completely match fit yet but we need his class in the final third. 

Big test of Simon Murray's character today as well. From playing the seaside leagues to a sold out Ibrox under a poisonous atmosphere. Hopefully he doesn't get overawed by the occasion.  

1 minute ago, St. Jude said:

Our midfield are going to have to nullify Dorrans and Jack today, McGinn and Bartley tend to thrive in these high tempo end to end clashes and with McGeoughs guile also I'm confident we can do that. Will be interesting to see if Stokesy will play, not completely match fit yet but we need his class in the final third. 

Big test of Simon Murray's character today as well. From playing the seaside leagues to a sold out Ibrox under a poisonous atmosphere. Hopefully he doesn't get overawed by the occasion.  

I know I've been on the windup but with Stokes quality and Murray's 'in your face style' you will do well today.

I always preferred playing Hibs under Stubbs as he had a good football style but Lennon has given you that edge. Not as pretty on the eye but really, really hard to beat.

You have a strong midfield and Swanson on form will add to that. A solid goalie now too which Stubbs never signed.

Sellouts for most home games. Things looking up lads.

no goin as usual.  the leith rat version of bennet :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: best thing could happen wid be if a comet hit that stadium an took aw the *** scum n leith vermin out :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

The state of this post.

1 hour ago, thebhoyfartinez said:

no goin as usual.  the leith rat version of bennet :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: best thing could happen wid be if a comet hit that stadium an took aw the *** scum n leith vermin out :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

l9TxQl5.gif

Archived