• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Post on BAWA saying Brian Graham was in the main stand at yesterday's game. Could you guys give me the low down on Brian. Fond memories of the last game of last season have never experienced such warm hospitality in pubs around Easter road from opposing fans before and after the game. Best of luck for the coming season. 

Depends. Get the ball out wide and provide him with crosses and he'll score his fair share. However, he doesn't hold the ball up well. Nor is he useful on the deck. Would need to be playing in a very specific team to get much out of him. Hibs weren't it. If St Mirren play anything like they were towards the end of last season I'm unconvinced you are either tbh.

3 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Post on BAWA saying Brian Graham was in the main stand at yesterday's game. Could you guys give me the low down on Brian. Fond memories of the last game of last season have never experienced such warm hospitality in pubs around Easter road from opposing fans before and after the game. Best of luck for the coming season. 

Scored the odd goal for us despite being a generally terrible player.

Start him every week and he'll almost certainly get himself in the right place often enough to get a decent tally for the year.

With the pressure on Hibs last year, a guy who's worse than a man down two weeks out of three just didnt cut it. 

Good luck Rangers intae these Hibs b*****ds. I hope you win and stick it to that piece of human trash of a manager of theirs and when the final whistle goes and you've won I hope your fans invade the pitch in exuberance. :)

Good luck Rangers intae these Hibs b*****ds. I hope you win and stick it to that piece of human trash of a manager of theirs and when the final whistle goes and you've won I hope your fans invade the pitch in exuberance. [emoji4]

2c7a33cebdce04ddc6e9ce2f430d28a3.gif

21 minutes ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

the **** are awfy quiet. wouldn't be like them to RUN when the hibees come calling. it used to be a common occurrence in the eighties. Happened at Hampden too. shat it from Hibs fans with Ireland flags tied around their waists. 

We don't get too excited for games against lesser teams such as hibs 

Archived