Title Race

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I've sat back for a couple of seasons now and not got involved on here but the time has come. Seen a couple of games this season and nothing has blown me away. Thing is do I go to Annan on Wednesday or upto Lockerbie to watch Uppers. Heard the big horrible individual Brian is paying some guys from Glasgow £80 a game! 

Well I've sat back for a couple of seasons now and not got involved on here but the time has come. Seen a couple of games this season and nothing has blown me away. Thing is do I go to Annan on Wednesday or upto Lockerbie to watch Uppers. Heard the big horrible individual Brian is paying some guys from Glasgow £80 a game! 

Big horrible Brian is throwing money about like Bira Morretti down Moffat way.

Yes granted it's been a tough start but Gingerbread! Agueroooo! And Oor wee Eddie export no heard fae him fur a while must be to busy upsetting a lowland league dressing room noo haha, you guys seen to have a hate for Saints or a hate fur the carrot lad cos you's love giving them both pelters only you's ken why but it's no heard tae work oot,no the start we wanted but they'll git time tae git it right, there trying tae put there own stamp on the team which takes time,as for them getting sacked I think the club as faith in them fur the long term, to be honest who's better????nice tae see the management calling the shots no the players, Saints will be fine.

It's all been a little down hill for a few months at Kirkcudbright. Even Stevie Wonder can see that.

Jeso haha I'm getting lost here so I'm ment tae be the wounderful yin as folk call him aka the carrot yin now ok if I remember I've been a lot of folk on here, ye come on to defend yer team and yer management and aw ye get is folk with issues, is this no a friendly opinion forum? Beginning to be a slag fest and a guess who haha a will only be talking fiba now no getting involved in the hatred

On 08/08/2017 at 10:19, Mr Kirkcudbright said:

Jeso haha I'm getting lost here so I'm ment tae be the wounderful yin as folk call him aka the carrot yin now ok if I remember I've been a lot of folk on here, ye come on to defend yer team and yer management and aw ye get is folk with issues, is this no a friendly opinion forum? Beginning to be a slag fest and a guess who haha a will only be talking fiba now no getting involved in the hatred

Don't bite to them carrot

Went to watch Annan v Mids tonight, a very scrapy game with not much quality in the middle of the park. 4-2 to Mids but could have been more. Striker up front for Annan was a different class and took both his half chances excellently. Keeper had no chance, Annan keeper was rather tentative but Mids never peppered him.

I watched Nithsdale beat a very plucky YMCA team 6.0 tonight at Sanquhar - YM a very young team with a fair representation of ex Greystone boys..I take my hat off to them as they always try and play good football no matter what the score may be. Nice to see Wattie Dyer there also - an ever present through the years on the Committee and the touchline - class...

Bonnyton 4 reseveres 1. Bonnyton credit when credit is due. Young Stranraer side took the lead with an ally mccolm free kick to then 2 defensive errors seen them 2-1 down at half time bonnyton had a lot of possession first half kept ball nicely. Stranraer bossed the second half and pressed for the goal until 10 minutes to go everyone was caught up the park and it became 3-1 same for the 4th. Bonnyton a sharp fit side. Both number 10 and the striker very good players. Can guarantee not many sides will go to bonnyton and take points. Good luck to them for rest of season

10 hours ago, Reserves said:

Bonnyton 4 reseveres 1. Bonnyton credit when credit is due. Young Stranraer side took the lead with an ally mccolm free kick to then 2 defensive errors seen them 2-1 down at half time bonnyton had a lot of possession first half kept ball nicely. Stranraer bossed the second half and pressed for the goal until 10 minutes to go everyone was caught up the park and it became 3-1 same for the 4th. Bonnyton a sharp fit side. Both number 10 and the striker very good players. Can guarantee not many sides will go to bonnyton and take points. Good luck to them for rest of season

Lochar will.

Archived