Scotland players in action 2017-2018

MarkoRaj

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

McKay looks class tbf.

There's sadly a dislike for him based on the fact he played for Sevco.   Personally, I find it hard to understand why anyone wouldn't think he's an excellent player.   

He's blessed with skill and a wonderful first touch.  He has pace to burn, he's got exceptional vision and a great shot on him.   

He's now playing without the freedom of 40k arseholes on his back.    It's little wonder the Forrest fans love him.  

3 minutes ago, paul-r-cfc said:

797fca9fffa7a3af24ab17b6100a3587.jpg

Boy at the top isn't easily pleased

its a stretch to describe barry mackay as a scotland player

guy at the top though says he is awful and quality in same sentence

give him a good full season and hopefully can become a scotland player

There's sadly a dislike for him based on the fact he played for Sevco.   Personally, I find it hard to understand why anyone wouldn't think he's an excellent player.   

He's blessed with skill and a wonderful first touch.  He has pace to burn, he's got exceptional vision and a great shot on him.   
He's now playing without the freedom of 40k arseholes on his back.    It's little wonder the Forrest fans love him.  

He was always quality, but couldn't do it all the time. He absolutely destroyed us for 40 minutes then vanished for the rest of the match.

As you say though, Rangers fans screaming abuse at him half the time likely didn't help.

11 hours ago, Gordopolis said:

It's the vision that's caught my eye. Sees passes that rip a team open.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Pie and Bovril mobile app

I've had pelters on numerous occasions for highlighting his quality. Now he's moved, the blinkers will come off, and there'll be a campaign to get him in the Scotland team. He's one of many good players we now have. But yes his first touch, blistering pace and vision will mean he'll play at the very top before long.

Archived