Beith juniors topic 17/18

classof2010

Ryan docherty can play centre back but our 3 main centre half’s are a roughly 36 39 n 43 next season not 100 percent in ages but that’s roughly it I’d keep them around if they wanna stay big Mark might be the oldest but he is still one of the best if not the best centre half in the league
Ryan Docherty's best position is centre half in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryan Docherty's best position is centre half in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Yeah you might be right we had a solid defensive unit Connor Nicky Ryan shezza big marko n Kevin McDonald a lot of grumbles n moans and yeah certain teams ie kilbirnie n lochee really hurt the back line but they conceded the least goals Johnny knows what he needs and I have every faith he will keep strengthening as he has done every year since we got promoted

13 hours ago, juventus said:

Milky is enjoying his football at Beith, hardest worker on the park and it pays off for the rest of the team. Team player as well filling in at left back for the last 2/3 games.

In my opinion; Milky has been playing great in that position the last few games and has steadied the defence as well as driving the game forward as Killipiyo says! 

I’m sure milky will be delighted by all this attention. Beith are very well covered on the left side of defence but probably need a younger centre back on the right side. Hard to get the right balance between younger legs and experience. If you look at the top 3 league teams they have all for experienced centre backs. I’m sure Johnny would like to lower the age of squad a bit but it’s hard to find players who can dislodge the stalwarts

Archived