Beith juniors topic 17/18

classof2010

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Did not play anywhere near last weeks performance but got the job done which is all that matters Game changed in the 1st minute of the 2nd half when there defender clipped Sheza after he had played the ball and got a 2nd yellow Was all Beith until a mistake let Clydebank back in to it Last year we would have ended up drawing it  so hopefully we can see games out to the end this season

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, wylieboy said:

I just posted on royal Albert beith forum fixture for game v Darvel had TBC at end of fixture it had now been confirmed see yous on monday

Sent from my SM-T555 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

57 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Aye ur a scream , it’s darvel ur playing no Whittlets 

Chuckle One And Chuckle Two,Cant Have One Without The Other,Mum away To The Bingo Boys? House To Yourselfs.:whistle

4 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Heard chat on the terraces last Wednesday there that Milky is going to be leaving Beith? Any truth in it?  tremendous ability to get a ball forward

That's new footballing term which I have no idea what it means. 

Heard chat on the terraces last Wednesday there that Milky is going to be leaving Beith? Any truth in it?  tremendous ability to get a ball forward

Milky is enjoying his football at Beith, hardest worker on the park and it pays off for the rest of the team. Team player as well filling in at left back for the last 2/3 games.

Will Beith have to replace the centre backs in the coming season,they must be a fair age and imo have been a solid base for Beith to build a really good team around.Are their players already in the camp able to step up in those positions,or will the guys have a season or two left in the  legs yet.I believe Beith and Pollok will improve further next season and taking points from both will be a real challenge.

Ryan docherty can play centre back but our 3 main centre half’s are a roughly 36 39 n 43 next season not 100 percent in ages but that’s roughly it I’d keep them around if they wanna stay big Mark might be the oldest but he is still one of the best if not the best centre half in the league

Archived